Video Of New Elite Class Mid-Drive Ebikes

Makes me want to cancel my fold xs order for the LX.

Yeah I hear you, the LX will have a great ride with those almost 5" tires, better pas levels 9, and the motor is a huge upgrade and a way longer running battery
For only $300 more, if you can wait that long that is $300 well spent.

These are a different class of bikes. In my research I have found the Fold X and XS are more of a leisure type fun bike definitely for a different niche of customer. My friend has two Fold X bikes and loves them. He just ordered another one.

These are a different class of bikes. In my research I have found the Fold X and XS are more of a leisure type fun bike definitely for a different niche of customer. My friend has two Fold X bikes and loves them. He just ordered another one.

Yeah I'm probably not going to cancel my Fold XS order. I have to keep reminding myself the primary reason for going with a folding bike is the one thing I can't have with one of these elite class bikes. That mid-drive though 😍

Sorry to fuel temptation but Sondors was smart adding a throttle to their mid drive bikes. Very few bike companies have that in their mid-drive models. I think Bolton might.
On another note, the video above was entertaining but the two of them kept chiming in on each other so not all of the technical features were discussed. One of the reviewers from EBR needs to do a review to get the real evaluation of these new models.

Sorry to fuel temptation but Sondors was smart adding a throttle to their mid drive bikes. Very few bike companies have that in their mid-drive models. I think Bolton might.
On another note, the video above was entertaining but the two of them kept chiming in on each other so not all of the technical features were discussed. One of the reviewers from EBR needs to do a review to get the real evaluation of these new models.

I imagine there is a learning curve to getting the timing of throttling on and off and pedaling and shifting. I can see breaking a chain very easily

Yup. Just bought the LX. Going to be cancelling the Fold XS order in the morning. I considered just keeping it and having 2 bikes but my wife quickly brought me back down to earth. So LX it is. And now the wait begins.

Yup. Just bought the LX. Going to be cancelling the Fold XS order in the morning. I considered just keeping it and having 2 bikes but my wife quickly brought me back down to earth. So LX it is. And now the wait begins.

For February 2021 delivery ?

For February 2021 delivery ?

So here's the thing. If you navigate their site a certain way you can get to an order page for January delivery. Only option left for LX was in black which worked perfectly because that's what I wanted. Order confirmation says January. I'm skeptical though.

Back