Velotric Friends and Family Discount Code

Doom1

Region
USA
I have a Velotric Nomad 1 and I have a reusable 15% off any Velotric ebike and accessories. The code is VI2X2F2 (second character is an "eye", not a "one"). I don't work for Velotric and I don't get any sort of commission. I'm just a happy customer! Note: the discount code gets you a free front basket with the Velotric Fold 1, not 15% off.

Last edited:
I sell these bikes and many others. The are a lot of bang for the buck with features and power like an R&M.

That is the place. With three mechanics and zero sales people we have sold 47 new eBikes so far for June, with tons of service. A guy came from the Berkley Hills, passing 25 bike shops because of a broken mid-drive. I took the motor apart like Forest Gump on an M-16, replaced the torque sensor and put it all together while he ate lunch. None of this 12-weeks to a service center and $1200 later. It cost him $186 with the replacement part. Another guy this week went past 20 bike shops from the Sausalito/Mill Valley area (Tam Junction) to have his mid-drive's internal transmission serviced and a tune-up. It took 30 minutes and was $165. Folsom? How many bike shops did you pass? Like 60? Cool. We sell bikes for the same price as online but they are professionally built to speck, tuned, and tested for free. Isn't Petaluma a fun town?

Bro, I met you. You hadn't yet opened, but your daughter was there with her Turbo Levo. Loved your store & told a couple of people that live in Petaluma that they should stop in there. Hope it's going well.

I actually bought my Cannondale Moterra Neo 3 from Mike's Bikes in Folsom a week before I met you. You offered a Turbo Levo for about the same price I paid ($4k-ish) for the Cannondale, but the purchase had been made. Love my Cannondale, though. The Turbo Levo is still my unicorn, though.

Bro, I met you. You hadn't yet opened, but your daughter was there with her Turbo Levo. Loved your store & told a couple of people that live in Petaluma that they should stop in there. Hope it's going well.
That was Aaron with the cute puppy and soft spoken daughter with the lime pie Levo. She is 12, 5'7" and a black belt who can kick all the os coxae while chopping the clavicles and smashing the hyroids and breaking backwards the elbows of 20 Harley dudes and stack them like wood in 30 seconds. We added a silent hub and e-shifting to a Levo. It is so sweet.

That was Aaron with the cute puppy and soft spoken daughter with the lime pie Levo. She is 12, 5'7" and a black belt who can kick all the os coxae while chopping the clavicles and smashing the hyroids and breaking backwards the elbows of 20 Harley dudes and stack them like wood in 30 seconds. We added a silent hub and e-shifting to a Levo. It is so sweet.
Love it! My wife has 2 black belts, too. It's important that our ladies can take care of themselves. Yeah, they were very nice, and her little Levo was about the size I need/ want, eventually.

Love it! My wife has 2 black belts, too. It's important that our ladies can take care of themselves. Yeah, they were very nice, and her little Levo was about the size I need/ want, eventually.
That Levo-this-one-alone sold on Friday with pick-up today. That is so cool that she is a black belt! There were just two of us today building bikes with a mountain of cardboard when we got slammed. I had to deal with six customers at once outside and on the floor. We sold four, putting us up to 51 for June with six-days to go. The soft spoken daughter is the Olympic style of Taekwondo. She just passed the mid-term for a black belt with the final at the end of Summer. She will next progress to chopping boards.

Back