Ultra Eagle

I have even looking at the CC . How well is the throttle and PAS on the frey/ultra
Look at the upcoming full suspension watt wagons offering as well if you are looking for a lighter trail worthy ultra based bike. CC is better suited for city and utilitarian use. Love my CC for that but it's not really a trail bike.

Court just reviewed the Biktrix Juggernaut Full Suspension model... the Ultra FS. ;)

Court just reviewed the Biktrix Juggernaut Full Suspension model... the Ultra FS. ;)

Thanks for posting this Flat. I didn't know they had put up a new Juggernaut review. Very good review. I was disappointed with the one they did a couple years ago. If the boat sinks or Bolton disappears and I don't get my rebadged Frey AM 1000 I will buy one of these bikes. With options it will go to $5k right away. Or more. I like just about everything about this bike but the paint scheme. I'd order with 2.8 tires and the Wren fork and upgrade the brakes. If they had gotten these in a month ago I would really have been tempted to cancel my Bolton order.

Yep. Jumped right up to $5226

Looking at blowups of their brushed aluminum you can see it really is just a fine grit vibrating sander finish. Probably has a clear coat. Still it would be real easy to get rid of the large blatant 'BIKTRIX' graphic on the down tube.

Last edited:
Look at the upcoming full suspension watt wagons offering as well if you are looking for a lighter trail worthy ultra based bike. CC is better suited for city and utilitarian use. Love my CC for that but it's not really a trail bike.

I've decided I have to be more like Tom. One ebike is just not enough. What if one breaks and is out for an extended time with repairs. Yep? Need at least two bikes. ;)

Biktrix doesn't charge tax for US sales.
Also the Eagle frame is built in California. So it depends on what you're after.

You're also comparing wrong bikes. If you were just after battery and range with Ultra motor, check this out:
52V 39Ah battery ebike starting at $2099 (albeit for a hub motor bike), $2299 for a bbs02 and goes up from there.
Hey Roshan, you need to get the new EBR Juggernaut FS review up on your site.:D Take the old one down. It sucks.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Flat. I didn't know they had put up a new Juggernaut review. Very good review. I was disappointed with the one they did a couple years ago. If the boat sinks or Bolton disappears and I don't get my rebadged Frey AM 1000 I will buy one of these bikes. With options it will go to $5k right away. Or more. I like just about everything about this bike but the paint scheme. I'd order with 2.8 tires and the Wren fork and upgrade the brakes. If they had gotten these in a month ago I would really have been tempted to cancel my Bolton order.

Yep. Jumped right up to $5226
Looking at blowups of their brushed aluminum you can see it really is just a fine grit vibrating sander finish. Probably has a clear coat. Still it would be real easy to get rid of the large blatant 'BIKTRIX' graphic on the down tube.
I really like this model... with the 2.8 or 3.0 tires and the fork & brake upgrades it would rock on and off-road. ;)

The brushed aluminum finish is nice... I have a brushed Titanium bike and it was easy to remove the logos with a Scotch-Brite pad.

1605319963971.png

I really like this model... with the 2.8 or 3.0 tires and the fork & brake upgrades it would rock on and off-road. ;)

The brushed aluminum finish is nice... I have a brushed Titanium bike and it was easy to remove the logos with a Scotch-Brite pad.

View attachment 71354
I'd leave the small logos in place. Well, couple of em anyway. I'm not a mean person. :cool:

I do have a thing about wearing somebody's free advertising however. Refuse.

What do you think about the slack head angle? I think I'd prefer half a degree less slack.

I'd leave the small logos in place. Well, couple of em anyway. I'm not a mean person. :cool:

I do have a thing about wearing somebody's free advertising however. Refuse.

What do you think about the slack head angle? I think I'd prefer half a degree less slack.
I would not be too concerned about the slack head angle... look more like a downhill bike. ;)

1605321730834.png

Back