Turbo Vado SL questions

I do wish the Vado taillight was a blinky
As a driver and a cyclist, I am very much against blinking bike lights, especially at night.
You see, I'm often riding with traffic, even in heavy traffic, and frequently at night. The Vado SL taillight is so bright any driver can see me!

I need to take as a fact we live in different cultures, the American being the automotive one, so I understand...
For instance, the Garmin Varia is yet another gadget for me while it could be a life saver in North America.

I need to take as a fact we live in different cultures, the American being the automotive one, so I understand...
For instance, the Garmin Varia is yet another gadget for me while it could be a life saver in North America.
That's what it really comes down to.

I'd love to just hop on my bike, but our culture is so carbrained that we require lights, radars, etc. and anything else that may give us a small edge towards not being hit by a distracted speeding driver. It would be seriously amazing to not have to buy and charge these things.

That's what it really comes down to.

I'd love to just hop on my bike, but our culture is so carbrained that we require lights, radars, etc. and anything else that may give us a small edge towards not being hit by a distracted speeding driver. It would be seriously amazing to not have to buy and charge these things.
AR, I was to the USA three times. When I stayed at a motel in Beaumont TX, it shocked me there was no sidewalk by which you could leave the area and you actually needed a car just to go and get some food around!

AR, I was to the USA three times. When I stayed at a motel in Beaumont TX, it shocked me there was no sidewalk by which you could leave the area and you actually needed a car just to go and get some food around!
It drives me nuts. I’m not from Texas originally, so the lack of basic sidewalks is even more jarring.

Back