Turbo Vado 6 Damaged belt symptoms

Stefan and others... I've got a 2018 Vado 6. Please tell me what to look for when the belt starts to wear out. Currently I've got 7500 miles on this replacement belt and the peddling experience seems "different" than when it was new. Thanks David

First of all, you might hear occasional clicking from the motor, which could start happening even 6 months before the damage. In the case the belt gets destroyed, you will hear a very loud whirring from the motor, and the systems will go off. In such a case the motor is severely damaged.

It happened to my Vado 6.0 motor after 8,700 miles.

First of all, you might hear occasional clicking from the motor, which could start happening even 6 months before the damage. In the case the belt gets destroyed, you will hear a very loud whirring from the motor, and the systems will go off. In such a case the motor is severely damaged.

It happened to my Vado 6.0 motor after 8,700 miles.

Stefan -- Many thanks for your prompt reply! Have you ever been riding and after taking pressure off the pedals the motor propels you along for some distance? This didn't occur when the motor was new and now does (occasionally). Is this a "symptom" that something is going bad?

Back