Turbo Vado 5.0 Availability in the US

I think @PedalUma was just pointing out that there will always be some reason to not buy every year, not that he knew of a specific problem with 2021 ...
Art Deco, That is correct. I mentioned to you once that I had an aunt who lived in a mansion in Boston without a washing machine for two-years because she kept looking at Consumer Reports and trying to find the best deal. Two-years of going to the Laundromat! There will always be a reason not to buy and enjoy a great eBike now. No time or choice will ever be perfect. I have no special powers regarding the future, I just know about people.
If you pay for the bike, you are the original owner. Some credit cards such as Citi automatically extend warranties. With a Specialized a delegate in another state can sign for the bike, such as your wife or a college buddy, and you will own it.

" Some credit cards such as Citi automatically extend warranties".
PLEASE, EDUCATE ME!!
I WAS INFORMED BY ALL PREVIOUSLY CONTACTED COMPANIES (CREDIT CARD) THAT A "MOTORIZED VEHICLE", I.E., MOTORIZED E-BIKE IS NOT COVERED
If you have information that indicates otherwise, PLEASE SHARE!!
It would be a terrific tool for all to use to buy e-bikes!!

Last edited:
" Some credit cards such as Citi automatically extend warranties".
PLEASE, EDUCATE ME!!
I WAS INFORMED BY ALL PREVIOUSLY CONTACTED COMPANIES (CREDIT CARD) THAT A "MOTORIZED VEHICLE", I.E., MOTORIZED E-BIKE IS NOT COVERED
If you have information that indicates otherwise, PLEASE SHARE!!
It would be a terrific tool for all to use to buy e-bikes!!
That could be. People along the Hudson get confused about the signs saying No Motorized Vehicles on bike paths.

Really? How does that statement (People along the Hudson get confused .....) validate a " Some credit cards such as Citi automatically extend warranties" blurb?
I personally spent an inordinate amount of time to validate what you say "is", yet I found none (CC companies) stating e-bikes were covered with an extended warranty.
Factual information is always preferred other than misinformation.
Just sayin'.

Thank you for doing the research on CC companies. At some point I will do my own verification. Now I need to finish this brake job and head across town to put on a kickstand.
In California Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 bikes are not Motor Vehicles, they are bikes. Motor Vehicles are not allowed in bike lanes.

I live by a Tidal Slue that was declared by act of Congress to not be a tidal slue, but a "River" so it could get funding and flood protection by the Army Corp of Engineers. Is a Class 1 bike a 'tidal slue' or a 'river;' is it a motorized vehicle or a bike? By law it is a bike.

Back