Turbo Vado 4.0 2020 Front light missing the front cover (Lens) (Solved)

ElRojo

Hi:
Need some help! I just bought for my wife a used Turbo Vado 4.0 2020 step-through. The front light is missing the front cover (Front lens), the light works. Any idea where I can buy a replacement or if that is not an option what light do I need to buy to replace the whole light assembly. I am in Northern California (San Francisco Bay area)
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
The lens is not supposed to be removed. You may be able to reassemble. Someone may have tried to either update the LED or reverse the lens. You could go with one of the current Vado model Lezyne lights. I use the Lezyne Power E115 on my Creo and it's been good enough up to 35 mph. You can find them on ebay, amazon or your dealer can order them if you are not doing it yourself. The Creo needs a Specialized OEM version becuase it's mounted upside down but the Vado light is just a standard Power E115. It's about 60 USD. The Hecto E65 is only slight cheaper and noticiably less bright so there is no reason to go with the E65 unless it is the available now part.

The lens is not supposed to be removed. You may be able to reassemble. Someone may have tried to either update the LED or reverse the lens. You could go with one of the current Vado model Lezyne lights. I use the Lezyne Power E115 on my Creo and it's been good enough up to 35 mph. You can find them on ebay, amazon or your dealer can order them if you are not doing it yourself. The Creo needs a Specialized OEM version becuase it's mounted upside down but the Vado light is just a standard Power E115. It's about 60 USD. The Hecto E65 is only slight cheaper and noticiably less bright so there is no reason to go with the E65 unless it is the available now part.

Thank you! I ordered the Lezyne Power E115.

Back