Turbo Como 5.0 Low Entry attachment points on battery cover

jenfeu

There is very little clearance for the attachment points on the battery cover - about 1.5 inches. I was hoping to put a folding lock there, but I don't think one will fit. The Foldylock Compact is apparently 1.5" when folded up and not in its case and the case probably adds another 0.75" or so, I would guess. It looks like they gave the Vado Low Entry bikes more clearance. My compact tire pump will fit there, but I dread having to pump up these big tires with that little thing. Does anyone know of a lock that could attach there?

attachment.jpg

I can say: I tried putting the Abus Bordo folding lock on here; too tight. I've been thinking of adding some brackets to effectively change the orientation from the top to the side mount. (The issue would be potential leg interference).

Don't know of a lock that fits, but people have mounted their phone there. There is a side access cage available as well if you do end up putting the lock elsewhere.

The Kryptonite folding Keeper lock might work there, haven't tried in the shop just yet. A small pump should work there though, they're mounted to the side.

Back