Trust "The Science"

Added another

28% believe in a book of made up stories with magic fish and endless loafs of bread. More than 28% voted for a con man as president. No surprises there. Show me someone who knows a victim of the jab and I’ll show you a liar and a nutter.

28% believe in a book of made up stories with magic fish and endless loafs of bread. More than 28% voted for a con man as president. No surprises there. Show me someone who knows a victim of the jab and I’ll show you a liar and a nutter.
That just shows how generally lacking in reasoning ability you are, Tom. Each person knows a lot of people, so it's to be expected that a good portion of people know someone whose death seems plausibly due to taking these particular vaccines. Your response shows that you don't even understand the wording in the poll. Knee-jerk demented rambling doesn't pass,Tom.

Last edited:

Maybe asks the Fans? or Family of these?

Last edited:
My DW and I haven't had a flu shot in a decade, maybe in two decades. We hardly ever got flu symptoms, and when we did, it wasn't very serious. But we've gotten all the traditional vaccines: MMR, tetanus, you name it.

If the Covid jabs had just contained the dead or weakened virus, like most any traditional vaccine, we would have gotten them. But we didn't feel comfortable taking something totally new and (when it came out) not fully tested. Besides, we could see that the common medical practice of early treatment (which has always been the norm with other illnesses) had been ditched in favor of 'panic mode' (being told to stay home until so sick it was necessary to hospitalize, then most likely get intubated). Our "antennas were raised" by this. And obviously the pharmas stood to make a ton of profits from the government purchase agreements. We just decided to sit out the jab and wait to see how things panned out.

Looking back, I feel like we did the right thing for us. We've caught it a couple times each, but it hasn't been serious (although DW got too dehydrated on her first go-round and went to ER for a bag of saline and some anti-nausea med). YMMV. If you want the shots, go for it. None of my business, same as what I do is no one else's to control.

My siblings all got the shots and the first booster, but it didn't keep them from catching Covid later on, nor did their illnesses seem any less severe than DW's and mine; now they say they're done getting boosted. I think a lot of people feel that way.

My DW and I haven't had a flu shot in a decade, maybe in two decades. We hardly ever got flu symptoms, and when we did, it wasn't very serious. But we've gotten all the traditional vaccines: MMR, tetanus, you name it.

If the Covid jabs had just contained the dead or weakened virus, like most any traditional vaccine, we would have gotten them. But we didn't feel comfortable taking something totally new and (when it came out) not fully tested. Besides, we could see that the common medical practice of early treatment (which has always been the norm with other illnesses) had been ditched in favor of 'panic mode' (being told to stay home until so sick it was necessary to hospitalize, then most likely get intubated). Our "antennas were raised" by this. And obviously the pharmas stood to make a ton of profits from the government purchase agreements. We just decided to sit out the jab and wait to see how things panned out.

Looking back, I feel like we did the right thing for us. We've caught it a couple times each, but it hasn't been serious (although DW got too dehydrated on her first go-round and went to ER for a bag of saline and some anti-nausea med). YMMV. If you want the shots, go for it. None of my business, same as what I do is no one else's to control.

My siblings all got the shots and the first booster, but it didn't keep them from catching Covid later on, nor did their illnesses seem any less severe than DW's and mine; now they say they're done getting boosted. I think a lot of people feel that way.
Excellent and well thought out... Thank you... I respect everyone's decisions for and against. But to blindly head in is where I have a problem.. SHeeple.. But again it is their choice.. But with the arrogance of a few who pushed the vaccine and said the unvaccinated should not get medical treatment if they caught covid and needed life saving procedures..

I hope they extend the same blessings when it is their turns and the Vaccines made them unhealthy... Unlike them I would hope they get the treatments that are needed.

Another thought provoking segment

If The Covid Jab Is A “Lifesaving Vaccine,” Why Did Excess Death Spike Globally In 2021 And 2022?​

At least no one here is blaming vaccines for Hamlin's collapse. :)

I hope he recovers and is able to go back to playing football.

At least no one here is blaming vaccines for Hamlin's collapse. :)

I hope he recovers and is able to go back to playing football.
It's funny that before any official conclusions came out, the media messaging was ringing out that it was certainly not vaccine-related. Highly likely commotio cordis...before any actual evidence.
This works both ways. Easy to see who forms the manipulator/manipulated crews :)

Scientific study says the more jabs, the more risk of covid you have. Just like Ontario and UK data showed... about twice as high risk for the boosted as for the unvaxxed.

Uh huh

Attachments

• appropriate_to_ask_.jpg
    appropriate_to_ask_.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 139
Math Math Math... 3+3 =7 in some circles or Math is Racist.. Not sure which this is but Here We Are..

View attachment 144047
that's a cool article, offering the mechanism for the ailments resulting from the vaccines.

Here are some good reads.. Interesting the amount of people Disappeared

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1613867152335065092.html

Back