Trevor Riemsdyk, NHL, Stanley cup winner, endorsing Watt Wagons !!!

Attachments

• Trevor Riemsdyk, NHL, Stanley cup winner, endorsing Watt Wagons !!!  Page 2  Electric Bike For...png
    Trevor Riemsdyk, NHL, Stanley cup winner, endorsing Watt Wagons !!! Page 2 Electric Bike For...png
    218.9 KB · Views: 163
Hater. You need to go back on your meds. We can see a pattern every 15 days.
Real cool pennybags. Nothing like a good mental health dig. Would you like to add a gay slur or maybe we could just pick on the guy due to the color of his skin.

I understand that you and acme and scrambler have all had a good experience with ww. As time goes on it seems like your experiences have become more of the outliers. Everyone else is getting tired of the shifting timelines, lack of communication, and in the founders case lack of promised refund, yet we are the ones “off our meds” or with an agenda or the joke.

Now I nor Rome nor anyone else I have seen in here is taking personal shots at any of you. We keep it civilized as we discuss a company on a public message board for each of us to share our opinion. Yes, your opinion counts, but I suggest you leave out the personal.

I have not bought anything from WattWagons, so I have no skin in the Game.

I do sympathize with the frustration of people who are due a refund as it must not be fun to have that kind of money hanging in the air.

I do not have intimate knowledge of WW business situation, but from some early interactions with them I don’t believe they are dishonest. I also understand that between the way their Chinese partner screwed them up and the whole ongoing Covid debacle, they could possibly be going through a very complicated financial situation.

This is not to excuse the way they are handling the situation, but it does gives me pause. In the end if they go under, everybody loses.

As for Rome, You know perfectly well my remark was sarcastic humor, if I actually though he had a mental disorder I would certainly not be using these words (and if he does I deeply apologize).
He does behave like an immature teenager who gets a blast at throwing crap at people in all impunity on the internet. His situation was also not at all the same as the others on this forum, as he created it all on his own. He also did get his case resolved fairly quickly (despite his behavior), but still decides to go on a slander rampage once in a while, which is simply ridiculous and childish.

I do hope the situation improves for WW and that they resolve all their outstanding issue as well as bring up new bikes like the Helios.

@scrambler early interactions with WW led you to believe they were honest but was this before or after you gave them money?

Their Chinese suppliers have nothing to do with taking my money for my X1-only order and then ignoring me and flat out lying to me multiple times and then letting my order rot on the backlog while other orders placed well over a month after it are handled with ease. You apologists need to stop scapegoating other parties for WW's behavior. Adults take responsiblity, children shift blame.

Not excusing Rome's behavior after he got his refund but he literally had to initiate a dispute with his bank in order to get the money back. That's not a refund lol.

If WW goes under then people in North America can Innotrace X1 or X2 without having to deal with liars like WW. Just look at their fake Google reviews. That's not something a successful business needs to engage in.

Back