Trek Super Commuter

I've seen the super commuter both on the ferry to work (I work in Coronado Calif) and at the dealer Hollands bike shop. And I have to say its a beautiful bike, the gentlemen who I talked to on the ferry said that he commutes 22miles one way no problems and is very impressed with how fast the Super commuter gets up to speed. I think Trek really hit a home run with this one.

Just traded in my Turbo S for one of these. Couldn’t the happier. I wanted a suspension fork, however after testing the bike out jumping curbs, purposely hitting potholes, and riding on the worst parts of the roads on purpose, I can safely say im happy with the solid carbon front fork, mixed with the 650b tires. It’s a plush ride which will be made more plush with a body float seat post. Average range so far is well over 100km per charge using a mix of eco/tour/ and occasional sport.

Just traded in my Turbo S for one of these. Couldn’t the happier. I wanted a suspension fork, however after testing the bike out jumping curbs, purposely hitting potholes, and riding on the worst parts of the roads on purpose, I can safely say im happy with the solid carbon front fork, mixed with the 650b tires. It’s a plush ride which will be made more plush with a body float seat post. Average range so far is well over 100km per charge using a mix of eco/tour/ and occasional sport.
Enjoy....I am quite envious
Regrettably the Supercommuter is not available in Australia

Back