Traveling to Denver, CO in Mid-May: Where to rent an E-bike

ReneBQ

I will be in Denver mid-May and would like to rent an E-Bike while there. Staying near the convention center. Denver does have a bike share program but not sure if they are ebike. Interested in E-MTB's so I can do local trails. Looking for any information you can share.

BikeShare here is not e-powered. There are dockless e-bikes in town now but I'd recommend the e-bike store on Federal, a couple of miles from where you'll be; Best Electric Bikes, 1919 Federal boulevard. That's where I bought my Magnum, they carry multiple models of multiple brands, owner Terry is a good guy and I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. Worth an Uber ride. Closed Mon and Tues.

PS The Platte River Trail is pretty much the backbone of our trail system, pretty easy access from your location. It's where I start most of my rides, fairly flat, paved, well maintained. Checkout the Denver Bike Map for places to ride. www.bikedenver.org/maps or Google Maps.

I can recommend e-bikes of Colorado in Louisville (north of Denver). They too have a good selection and there are lots of paths around the area.

BikeShare here is not e-powered. There are dockless e-bikes in town now but I'd recommend the e-bike store on Federal, a couple of miles from where you'll be; Best Electric Bikes, 1919 Federal boulevard. That's where I bought my Magnum, they carry multiple models of multiple brands, owner Terry is a good guy and I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. Worth an Uber ride. Closed Mon and Tues.

PS The Platte River Trail is pretty much the backbone of our trail system, pretty easy access from your location. It's where I start most of my rides, fairly flat, paved, well maintained. Checkout the Denver Bike Map for places to ride. www.bikedenver.org/maps or Google Maps.
Just wanted to follow up and thank you for the tip. Rented from the Pedego there on Federal, the people were great. Had a wonderful ride in Denver. Would do it again in a heart beat next time I'm there.

Just wanted to follow up and thank you for the tip. Rented from the Pedego there on Federal, the people were great. Had a wonderful ride in Denver. Would do it again in a heart beat next time I'm there.

Glad it worked out for you. Msg me next time you're in town, we could ride together.

Back