Torque Sensor issue?

Wow! I'd say Canadians are alot hardier than us lazy Americans. Looked at your route to Kitt....that's a loong 70 mi.
LOL. Actually it's not that much. From my house to the Langdale Ferry terminal is about 32kms. After a 45 min ferry ride it's about another 26 km to Kits, where I grew up and where I stay when visiting Vancouver. (When I took the bike to the Richmond store, I put it in the back of my friends car fro the trip). That's only about 36 miles of riding total if I don't take the scenic route... hardly an issue for this 59 year old! The route I usually take is scenic however, so its usually about 40 miles each way, although there are lots of hills along the way. I make that trip to Vancouver by bike regularly (monthly) when the weather is decent. I actually work at Vancouver City Hall (casual, as I am semi retired) and have friends & family that I stay with when needed. This is one of the reasons I bought an ebike!

Last edited:
LOL. Actually it's not that much. From my house to the Langdale Ferry terminal is about 32kms. After a 45 min ferry ride it's about another 26 km to Kits, where I grew up and where I stay when visiting Vancouver. (When I took the bike to the Richmond store, I put it in the back of my friends car fro the trip). That's only about 36 miles of riding total if I don't take the scenic route... hardly an issue for this 59 year old! The route I usually take is scenic however, so its usually about 40 miles each way, although there are lots of hills along the way. I make that trip to Vancouver by bike regularly (monthly) when the weather is decent. I actually work at Vancouver City Hall (casual, as I am semi retired) and have friends & family that I stay with when needed. This is one of the reasons I bought an ebike!
Good trip anyway. Took a cruise out of Vancouver 2yrs back...nice, loved Stanley park.

Back