Top tip

Don't forget that you are on a "trail bike" and not a mountain bike while riding offroad. Attempting to go over logs can be quite painful on account of the little stand that is under the bottom bracket!

Attachments

• 20191106_215353.jpg
    20191106_215353.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 417
Here is how I carry my u-lock. I just spin it around and lock the bike to a rack by using the handle of the bike. This is just for a very short time while in a store or coffee shop, I would use this plus cables, chains, large vicious thugs or dogs for anything longer. If you carry a strap for holding the bike together when folded you could also use the strap to tie down the lock so it has no chance of bouncing but I use mine on trails all the time and don't notice any problems.

Attachments

• 20191107_113303.jpg
    20191107_113303.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 443
Top tip...
When folding The handlebar back up to its straight up and down position make sure there are no fingers in the way.... don't ask me how I know this..😭
When folding and unfolding the handlebars don't get your fingers in the way ....I repeat so I hear myself. Don't ask me how I know ,.AGAIN!!!

Attachments

• 20191114_174511.jpg
    20191114_174511.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 356
My pet peeve about this bike is the key placement under the bike. I usually keep my key in the bike but almost lost my key one day because I shut off the bike using the key and then it fell out when I folded up the bike to fit it in my suv. The key is secure when the bike is turned on but when you turn it off the key can be removed or it can fall out if you don't remove it. What I do now is use a small, cheap carabiner to clip the key onto the wires under the bike when the battery is in the bike or I clip the key to the loop of the battery when the battery is out of the bike. Hopefully this means I will never lose a key in the future.

Attachments

• battery & key.jpg
    battery & key.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 385
Back