Tire specs changed on Step-Thrus?

ExFire

Recently received 2 black step thrus (9/9/20). Tires, as expected, were CST BFT 20x4, 30 PSI.

Friend more recently received one white Step-Thru ( of 2 ordered). Tires are Chad Yang 20x4, 20 PSI.

Maybe change means something, ...maybe not.
Yangs more/less puncture resistant?, cheaper for Lectric?, BFTs out of stock?

Thoughts?

Recently received 2 black step thrus (9/9/20). Tires, as expected, were CST BFT 20x4, 30 PSI.

Friend more recently received one white Step-Thru ( of 2 ordered). Tires are Chad Yang 20x4, 20 PSI.

Maybe change means something, ...maybe not.
Yangs more/less puncture resistant?, cheaper for Lectric?, BFTs out of stock?

Thoughts?
I'll go with out of stock...

Actually I’m please to announce Electric are no longer partnered with CST and will only be using Chaoyang moving forward.

I say I’m pleased, as personally I hate the look of the CST tires. Look very childish.

Actually I’m please to announce Electric are no longer partnered with CST and will only be using Chaoyang moving forward.

I say I’m pleased, as personally I hate the look of the CST tires. Look very childish.

Really?...and you got this "partnering" update how?

We are all crushed that you don't like our childish tires. We will trash them at once,...anything to please. ;-) Please advise on acceptable choice of seats, posts, bars, grips, bags, mirrors, bells, lights, helmets, etc.

We are determined to look like adults!

Really?...and you got this "partnering" update how?

We are all crushed that you don't like our childish tires. We will trash them at once,...anything to please. ;-) Please advise on acceptable choice of seats, posts, bars, grips, bags, mirrors, bells, lights, helmets, etc.

We are determined to look like adults!

Haha wow, who would have thought tire design preference would trigger old farts.

when i asked Lectric month ago they said it was just a change of supplier. im guessing its common in the factoies over there to change it up because of supply issues or better pricing. maybe in a few thousand miles i will change them up... being i slimed them. i had a Kmart tractor for like 8 years with the same slimed tires. never a flat.

I personally liked the tires. They gave me good mileage before I had to replace them at 2200km I believe. They were decent in all terrains and handled ok too. Not sure what the "childish" remark is all about. It's a tire....

Back