Thomas Jaszewski

tomjasz

Region
USA
City
Minnesnowta
I'm happy to help anyone I can. I still ask for help and have a lot to learn. Knowing it all is synonymous with a dirt nap. No hurry here.

2-BBS01, 1-BBS02, 2-BBSHD, 1-MXUS 1000W DD, 1-MXUS 250GD
22p 11Ah, 2-29e 13.5, PF 20Ah, 26f 20Ah, NCRB 13.5. GA 10Ah, HG2 not finished. PF 48V 13.5 in progress
2-KHS Smoothies
1-Trek Pure
1-Townie
1- Generic Fatty
1- 1973 Schwinn step through

Left out a couple of projects...

6 minutes you'll never get back youtube.com/watch?v=MiAFrSEryek

Last edited:
Pretty cool Tom! I used to manage a garden center before I got into the ebike biz. I'll have a new appreciation for the plants at Mirage next time in Vegas. Do you live in Vegas btw?

Pretty cool Tom! I used to manage a garden center before I got into the ebike biz. I'll have a new appreciation for the plants at Mirage next time in Vegas. Do you live in Vegas btw?
Nope retired in 2007. When Wynn sold everything changed. MGM went uber cheap. No more rare plants and travel to collect cool stuff. Now just Home Depot quality greenery. I can hardly stand to look at pictures...
I retied to tropical SE corner of MN.
THANKS!

That's sad. Well I hope you haven't lost your enjoyment of plants :)
No not at all, but I admit to looking forward to winter and a 5 moth break from yard work. I bought a little house with nothing planted in 2007 and it's already a jungle for half the year.

Last edited:
Back