This may help all E bike users

Nvreloader

Western Nevada
Region
USA
While visiting a good friend of mine in the hospital, I had a chance to help him into a wheel chair, (2 injured legs and one arm, auto crash) via using one of these devices, OK'd by his nurse.
It was very easy to lift and move him around etc.

Then the light bulb went off = E bike lift....WOW.........,
would work very well, with a slight change............better than my auto cherry picker hoist I've been using, and would be easy to move around and very lite weight. ymmv
Your thoughts and suggestions........
Searching for a cheap one around here/Reno.

So you mean for this to hoist the ebike up for working on? Or putting onto a bike rack on the back of a car?

CC
Both,
I never thought about loading a bike into/on something, should work very well
in that use also.
My main thought was for working on the bike,
Easley lifts a 100#+ heavy E bike, can turn the bike around for working on either side, without lowering the bike to change sides, a person can sit and work on it.
With a slight adaptor, should be able to lift the bike to eye level, with the lifting crossbar arm, you can change to make any lifting angle you may want,
front up or down, same with the back tire area.

I only used it for a couple minutes helping my friend, in and out of his bed to the wheel chair. ymmv
Thanks,
Your thoughts or suggestions.
Don

Sounds complex. Wouldn't it be easier to get a bike under 19Kg with an easily removable battery that will bring it to 16Kg, 35 pounds?

Been using one of these for a little while now and love it.
Screenshot_20230917-135514~2.png

Straps make it easy to find an attachment point no matter the bike or just use the hooks like a traditional bike hoist

I mean to say, how do you like to get the strap on. I can understand the appeal of hooks to some who are into that sort of thing. It could be helpful when applying lube, especially to the abbreviated term for your transmission.

I mean to say, how do you like to get the strap on. I can understand the appeal of hooks to some who are into that sort of thing. It could be helpful when applying lube, especially to the abbreviated term for your transmission.
So you're saying once you get the strap on, you apply lube?

Back