Thinking about this at the end of September

Looks interesting. The Netherlands looks good. I looked at Scotland too, which I might prefer for a first trip. Probably all of the countries would be great. I'll be taking a closer look. Without really digging it to be sure, the Scotland site doesn't mention the availability of ebikes, which might put be back in the Netherlands.

TT

Looks interesting. The Netherlands looks good. I looked at Scotland too, which I might prefer for a first trip. Probably all of the countries would be great. I'll be taking a closer look. Without really digging it to be sure, the Scotland site doesn't mention the availability of ebikes, which might put be back in the Netherlands.

TT
Yes, there are a lot of European options - we were also looking at Mantua to Venice in Italy, but there wasn't as much cycling, and my PM doesn't speak Italian, which would make it difficult to interact with locals, limiting him to the tour group. I liked the idea of the Netherlands, but not very interested in Amsterdam. This tour visits other Dutch cities instead.

Back