The World's Most Affordable E-Bikes %50 Off (199 USD)

They both look nice with good components, however, would like to have seen a larger motor than the 250 watt. Those motors can sometimes be a bit sluggish beyond 16.5 mph and only give less than 50 % of power beyond that. I would not go less than a 350 watt IMHO.

I saw the Jolt bike ("world's best ebike") on Indiegogo a couple of weeks ago and that actually motivated me to start reading up.

It may be a nice bike, but with no guarantee of delivery or refund, and the couple of articles I read about previous crowdfunded ebikes, it seems too good to be true.

I found a bike in my price range much more quickly than I expected. And grateful I didn't make a snap decision to support a crowdfunded bike that may not ever show up.

Prices are starting to come down substantially enough now that crowdfunded bikes just seem a bit like reckless gambling now. IMO

I saw the Jolt bike ("world's best ebike") on Indiegogo a couple of weeks ago and that actually motivated me to start reading up.

It may be a nice bike, but with no guarantee of delivery or refund, and the couple of articles I read about previous crowdfunded ebikes, it seems too good to be true.

I found a bike in my price range much more quickly than I expected. And grateful I didn't make a snap decision to support a crowdfunded bike that may not ever show up.

Prices are starting to come down substantially enough now that crowdfunded bikes just seem a bit like reckless gambling now. IMO
iBikeDiane-
Yes, I also became hesitant to support crowdfunding at a significant discount with no guaranteed delivery or refund. I would be curious to see if anyone on this forum has ever purchased an ebike, scooter or skateboard from an ongoing campaign. If so, please let us know what your experience was all about.
BTW- There is a great ebike dealer in Madison, WI with great bargain discounts who is also in the process of opening another store in Florida by Feb 2018.

Back