Chargeride
Well-Known Member
It seems the vans were full of barrels of gasoline and the vans were sign written up with false copies of a legitimate fuel delivery company.
So either dodgy gas thievery or some attempt to cause a large fire at the base.
If it was simply fuel theft why would you meet up at the fence of a highly policed and cctvd US/RAF base.
In plain sight I guess.
I dont want to keep this going but it just keeps getting weirder, one of the gang rang the police himself and the ten men the local saw were undercover cops chasing them around the woods.
At some point someone is going to say this is the script off a 50s heist comedy.
So either dodgy gas thievery or some attempt to cause a large fire at the base.
If it was simply fuel theft why would you meet up at the fence of a highly policed and cctvd US/RAF base.
In plain sight I guess.
I dont want to keep this going but it just keeps getting weirder, one of the gang rang the police himself and the ten men the local saw were undercover cops chasing them around the woods.
At some point someone is going to say this is the script off a 50s heist comedy.
Last edited: