The Date of Purchase/Order Number/Delivery Date/Condition Thread

Order placed 4/29 for two bikes Order # 650**
Upgrade to 2.0 5/14
One bike shipped 6/17 still waiting for delivery and nothing yet on second bike.
It's getting a little frustrating seeing several orders well after mine have already received their bikes.
No explanation from Lectric, just it will ship soon.
7/29 Lectric can't explain why my other bike hasn't shipped but is looking into it. I'll hold my breath

I received one bike yesterday white step 2.0. Dent on fork and missing blue fork adjuster.
I guess they found my second bike as it finally arrived 8/3 no problems

Last edited:
Date of Purchase: 7/6/2021 for black standard XP 2.0 with no extras, $999.00. 7/17/2021 for expedited shipping, $150.00.
Order Number: #845**.
Delivery Date: label created 7/21/2021, delivery scheduled 7/30/2021, actual 7/31/2021.
Condition: Bike, packing materials, box all in good condition, no obvious damage. Bike started without errors.

ordered 5/29/21 for 2 black step thru, been told twice next week next week, i'll cancel if i don't hear from them by Wednesday this next week,
received e-mail and text today 8/9/21 with tracking number, fedex says waiting pick up, supposed to be delivered friday
update 1, fedex sent e-mail, picked up wed 8/10/21, now delivery date has changed to monday 8/16/21
update 2, another fedex e-mail, 2 8lbs packages shipped suppose to be here on tuesday 8/17/21, i'm assuming it's the batteries. my guess would be the bikes were shipped from china by air, but then again i could be wrong
update 3, fedex e-mail bikes delayed in texas
update 4, received bikes only, no batteries on 8/17/21. bikes are in perfect condition, no scatches or bent parts. waiting on batteries now.
update 5, received batteries 8/19/21,

Last edited:
Ordered 5/18,#74,00*, received black on 8/31, received white step thru 8/4. Did not purchase express shipping. Hang in there, it is worth it in the end.

5/18, PO# 730xx, received 8/5, white ST. Canadian order.
Bent chainring, and front brake rotor. Otherwise in good shape, but still rideable.

Please post only: The Date of Purchase/Order Number/Delivery Date/Condition of your Lectric product(s) here.
Ordered 6/10/2021
Got so excited by an email the other day saying the shipping label was printed, and even more stoked when the tracking status said it would arrive tomorrow 8/10 and ended up arriving today.

Except the only thing delivered was the premium headlight I'd ordered with the bike. NO BIKE!?!

I've sent two emails today and have yet to get a response. My assumption is that the actual bike itself is still waiting to get the shipping label. Needless to say this really took the wind from my sails. I'm in Oregon and summer is going to be over soon, and what follows is pretty much 9 months of cold and rain.

Pretty bummed out, I really wish they could just commit to an actual delivery date at this point (and stick to it).

Jason

Order # 783** 6/6/21. Yesterday received e-mail for shipping label created for black step-thru. (ordered one black and one white). It also shipped out yesterday. Estimated delivery date is 8/17 to Florida. I will post the condition when I receive it.

Order 73,0xx placed 5/18/21. Delivery to Mid-Atlantic region.
Cosmetically, both bikes in great condition

Black XP 2.0 standard frame
Shipping label created 7/16/21
Picked up on 8/5/21
Delivered on 8/11/21
Front brake rotor warped/bent
Derailleur guard bent thereby preventing access to gears 5 through 7

Black XP 2.0 Step-Thru
Shipping label created 7/22/21
Picked up on 7/27/21
Delivered on 8/1/21
Derailleur guard bent thereby preventing access to gears 3 through 7