Tern Transporteur rack for sale - $75

tonylchang

Hello!

I have a Tern Transporteur rack for sale. I purchased this new with my Tern GSD about a year ago and removed it after a couple of days. Since then, it has been sitting in my garage and essentially is in NWT condition.

The Tern store lists this rack for $160 and I am asking $75. One thing to note is that the rack is pretty large and weighs ~5lbs, so shipping would likely not be cheap. Ideally I can sell it to someone local to 94116 (can meet up in nearby zipcodes as well) to avoid shipping.

If interested, I can provide pictures.

Thanks for reading!

Hey! Still for sale? Pretty new condition? I think there actually could be cheap ways to ship it. Depends on the weight. Is it over or under 5lbs? Lmk if u’d consider. Thanks.

Yes (still for sale), yes (pretty new condition), and it’s over 5lbs. I’m happy to ship it how you’d like (assuming it’s not *too* cumbersome) as long as you cover the shipping cost.

ok. Mostly concerned w the condition I just wanna make sure there’s no dings in the coating as stuff rusts very fast where I’m at. Can we discuss shipping options directly? [email protected]

Back