TCD Display Settings

DaveHertle

I most use Mission Control to display data during rides. I think I blew the settings on the TCD. In one of the modes, at the bottom I just see ODO and no data.
I have stared at the manual until my head hurt but don't really get it.
What should the ODO data field be showing me, or should I just try to reset the TCD.
Also to expand this thread - For those that use both MC and TCD on their rides, How have you set up TCD to complement MC.
I find that I am mostly watch my heartrate, distance traveled and current speed on TCD.
I do enjoy that My Rides in MC captures the information I need for review after a ride.

I studied this accessory as I was interested. The display is divided into three areas, top (big, data field 1), center (small, data field 3), bottom (big, data field 2). The top and bottom can display one of the following data field - KPH, AVG, DIST, TIMER, KCAL, POWER, MAX, ODO. The center one is more limited with HR, Battery, and Cadence. So in summary, 3 data fields per page, 5 pages.

Sounds Like I need to decide which data fields I want shown, and then just redo the setup. Thanks.
ODO is "Odometer" and my display is also showing that without any data. By the way, it's not necessary to redo the entire setup; just switch to the display page that you want to change and press the two button together for a few seconds to customize that particular page.

I thought the same thing...ODO in big font and no data. Then I looked closer...the mileage is in very small numbers...at least that is my experience. I don't know if you can change it.

I thought the same thing...ODO in big font and no data. Then I looked closer...the mileage is in very small numbers...at least that is my experience. I don't know if you can change it.
You cannot change it. The best way is to connect Mission Control to the bike and the Odometer data are there in normal size.

The TCD manual is useless. The print is so tiny that even with a magnifying glass I could not read it. Went to the LBS and he made it work. At $4500, you'd think Specialized could have done better on this.

Back