Take Advantage of Nearly New Ebikes by Genze

yash

Hi,

If you are on budget and you don't like to spend more than 1k for an okay ebike take advantage of the Genze Memorial Day promo. I have been looking for one below 1k and I ordered the near new ebike with 1 mile on it for $850 from their website. You can find their near new ebikes for $650 to $900 range which is significantly less than the new bikes. The only problem is thta they offer only 3 months warranty on nearly new bikes. The reviews on Genze bikes are on EBR and you can always find videos online as well.

If you order through this link, you will get $100 off and you also help a fellow ebiker :)
https://genze.referralrock.com/l/1YASHARMEHD47/

I did not get this promo but my bike is on the way and can't wait to assemble and ride it.

They seem to be a good choice for a <$1k budget ebike. The Dapu rear geared hub motor is relatively standard, Pedego use Dapu. A thread on another forum includes contributions from a user rbhamilton who describes some of the differences between the different versions Genze are selling https://www.bikeforums.net/electric-bikes/1163696-genze-e101-first-hand-impressions.html
Hey @Dewey is this the link that was not working before? Someone mentioned it to me and I just saw that you also reported it.

I tried this on my Mac and iPhone and I’m able to open the bikeforums.net link that you posted. If it isn’t working for you still please let me know if you receive any error messages.

Hey @Dewey is this the link that was not working before? Someone mentioned it to me and I just saw that you also reported it.

I tried this on my Mac and iPhone and I’m able to open the bikeforums.net link that you posted. If it isn’t working for you still please let me know if you receive any error messages.

Hi, yes but it works now. I post a link and get an error message, then later it works?

Hi, yes but it works now. I post a link and get an error message, then later it works?

Hmm, that is a weird one. I'm going to try a sample one here and see if it gives me any error:

Test Link

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the error when I clicked on my test link. Checking it out now :)

Attachments

• 1558797634006.png
    1558797634006.png
    8 KB · Views: 875
Hmm, that is a weird one. I'm going to try a sample one here and see if it gives me any error:

Test Link

EDIT: Looks like it worked without any kind of an error. I inserted it with the insert link button:

View attachment 33535

If you sill get the error when posting one please let me know the exact error message and I will take a look.
Right so I usually type links manually using html tags and I get the problem

...but not this time, maybe you fixed whatever was going wrong?

Right so I usually enter links using html tags and I get the problem
Very weird bug. I clicked on my test link and got the error immediately. Then I came back and clicked on it a couple minutes later and it worked. Not too sure what is going on here, so I'll have to do some poking around and see what I can find.

Early impression on this bike is the smooth ride and for sure great value for the money. I will send a comprehensive review in few months after riding it enough!

Back