Suspension settings?

MLB

I was surprised to find nothing in the manual about suspension settings but then figured they can use different forks at any time so check the fork and shock manuals that came with it. Only they just have warranty info in 8 languages. ?? Can someone tell me the PSI recommendations. It seems very good for me (225) so they (Crazy lenny) must have aired them up but I don't know what to keep them at. Thanks (15 RS FS 27.5)

Rock Shox Reba is XC fork - 650B size and I would go with 140psi. Refer the two charts below.
product-matrix.png

For your bike, refer this chart.

Rock Shox Reba.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! What about the Fox shock?
I've looked all over Fox's website. WTF do they make it hard to find out to set the F'ing things UP?

I've looked all over Fox's website. WTF do they make it hard to find out to set the F'ing things UP?

You can do it "reverse"
Pump up it up to 150 psi and see if there is any sag. Normally, fully seated, the sag should not be more than 15%. You can adjust (release the pressure) it down from 150psi.

140 psi is going to be very stiff. For a plush ride, 125 may be?

Last edited:
I've done some easy "cross country" kind of riding in the parks around me and the fork seems pretty close, used right about 4" according to the oring, without bottoming. And that far was probably just once on a fairly good impact with hole. Rear doesn't seem to move much.

I worked late tonight, I'll get the pump out tomorrow and see where they're at. Thanks for the guidelines!

I've done some easy "cross country" kind of riding in the parks around me and the fork seems pretty close, used right about 4" according to the oring, without bottoming. And that far was probably just once on a fairly good impact with hole. Rear doesn't seem to move much.
But I also hadn't read up enough to know to check what setting they are on either. ;)
I worked late tonight, I'll get the pump out tomorrow and see where they're at. Thanks for the guidelines!

The shock was on the hardest setting (of 3), turned it to the softest (downhill? I'm not sure) and it feels nice! I haven't had time to mess with the sag yet, maybe this weekend. for now it's awfully nice. :)

What did you end up with for your psi? I'm about to change my settings. Front and rear feel stiff to me but I'm waiting for my shock pump to arrive before I start adjusting them.

If you have Rockshox front forks, all the info that you require is on both the fork tube and fork leg.

The same with the Rockshox rear suspension unit, the info is on the canister tube.

Unless body weight is identical, and riding conditions identical, the setting will never be the same from one person to the next.

If you have Rockshox front forks, all the info that you require is on both the fork tube and fork leg.

The same with the Rockshox rear suspension unit, the info is on the canister tube.

Unless body weight is identical, and riding conditions identical, the setting will never be the same from one person to the next.

Wow, thanks. Never would have noticed it. LOL

Back