Survey for my master thesis on eBikes

Interesting survey. I hope you get sufficient responses from a wide enough cohort to make your survey valid. Best of luck with your thesis.

Excellent topic of work, an important issue in today's world
What are your survey results? I would be very grateful if you send draft materials)
And if you have problems and do not know how to do something in the process of writing your master thesis, you can always turn to https://papersowl.com/do-my-assignment and writers with high ratings will do your assignment qualitatively and most importantly in the fastest lines, try it.

Last edited:
Done. Hopefully, you will get a wide cross-section of cycling society to participate in your survey. Wishing you all the best for your thesis.

If he doesn't have that thesis done by now, he's a real slacker. The original post and request was dated Feb 3, 2021. I think everyone can stop filling it out now!!

No follow up as to how the thesis worked out as well as a note of thanks to the folks here kinda leads me to believe somebody wasn't on the up and up. That should about wrap it up for me responding to any more requests to do survey's on EBR....

Back