Surface604 Yunbike C1

Gordon Lai

Hi guys! It's Gordon from the Surface604 team. We're extremely excited about the future of ebikes and would like to be largely involved with it. A couple days ago, we launched the Surface604 Yunbike C1 and we are very excited to see how the public will perceive the bike. The bike itself was made by Xiaomi and we are partnering up with them to distribute these bikes in North America. It will come in both classic and step-through designs and will be available in Graphite, Mint, Red and White. For more information on the bike, leave a comment or visit us at (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

If you guys have any questions about any Surface604 bikes, I am more than willing to answer them!

Here is a video so you can see the bike for yourself.

Also, if you're interested in reading more about the bike and how we put this together, take a read at this article one of our writers put together!
Surface 604 presents the Next Generation in Smart E-bikes

Surface 604 has a reputation of offering quality built electric bicycles that give you the freedom to move on two wheels. Our flagship product – the Boar – is a fat-tire e-bike that has proven to be a game changer for those looking for something tough enough to handle the grittiest terrains.

Building on the success of the Boar, Surface 604 has teamed up with Chinese technology giant, Xiaomi, to distribute the next generation of urban commuter electric assist bikes. As such, we are thrilled to introduce the Yunbike C1 to the North American market – a compact, lightweight, and stylishly designed urban e-bike that is affordably priced at just $999.

The C1 has been specifically designed and built for the modern city cyclist. The aluminum frame and lithium ion battery mean that unlike its heavier counterparts, the C1 weighs just 35lbs; perfect for carrying in and out of the apartment and heading off to work. With two frame options – classic or step-through – and a range of colors, these bikes offer something for everyone, without a hint of compromise.

As an electric assist city bike, the C1 provides you with the added boost you need to tackle any hill, without giving up on the joy of pedaling. Imagine cycling to an important meeting without having to worry about losing your breath or breaking a sweat. The battery holds enough power to travel up to 50 km on a full charge, so you never have to think about finding time between appointments to recharge your battery.

What makes the C1 special is not just its agility or the freedom to pedal anywhere life takes you. It offers so many features; you’ll wonder how you lived without them.

The C1 is a smart electric bike, which means that through the built-in smart system that communicates directly with an app on your mobile device, tracking your speed, distance ridden, and battery life is at your fingertips. The handlebar display and throttle also contains a USB port that charges your mobile device as you pedal to your destination. Additionally, the removable battery includes a convenient USB power bank with enough energy for 22 individual device charges.

Even the battery is more than just a power source. Its discrete placement at the rear keeps the design sleek and stylish, as well as providing a built-in rear light. Paired with a front light, the integrated LED system means you’re set for riding into the night.

While budget has played a factor in the growth of electric urban commuters, the C1 – with a retail price of just $999 – is the most affordable electric smart bike on the market, and an excellent option for anyone looking to experience the joy of e-bikes.

Great video Gordon! That's an impressive looking little bike... easy to lift, sleek and the battery pack is very cool. Kind of reminds me of the Faraday bikes the way it connects to the rear end. I love the USB power output from it, great example when the guy stops to eat at the cafe and uses it with his phone :D

Great video Gordon! That's an impressive looking little bike... easy to lift, sleek and the battery pack is very cool. Kind of reminds me of the Faraday bikes the way it connects to the rear end. I love the USB power output from it, great example when the guy stops to eat at the cafe and uses it with his phone :D
Im glad you like it Court! Its amazing how much positive feedback we've been getting from such a little bike!

Hi, I have a problem with my Yunbike, I rided few times. In recent days, sometimes the power hasn't worked when I've pushed the connection button. I thought the trouble comes from the power or the controller. However, I still couldn't figure it out. Thank you for reading.

I need the electric service manual yunbike ?
Have you tried calling the company? If all else fails get a $15 ebike tester and see if it will help diagnose the problem on either controller, motor or throttle.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0759DMP53/
tester.jpg

Last edited:
Are they even selling these anymore ? Not listed on their website. Not surprising if it didn't sell much though.

Back