Sur Ron X // Segway X260 Review!

awesome! i just ordered one today! but i wont be able to pick it up until early October due to out of stock :(

Has anyone seen any scams involving the Surron s? I ask because I’ve seen a ton with other bikes. They are just too cheap. That said I’ve been in contact with someone on alibaba a few times over probably 2 years it’s not as crazy cheap as the ebike scams but still a considerable discount. 800 to 1000 soup to nuts and they have us stock Europe stock and China stock. What has me leaning to give a try is the rep is very well versed in the parts and operation. Not like the scams I always see where you can’t get a question answered period. That and PayPal and Venmo will get your money back if you are defrauded but it wknt be real quick. Basically I’m just talking my self into trying. Worse case my money is tied up for a Month or so. Best case a 8000w dirtbike for under a grand. Love to hear the sob stories the doubts the m, well just let me have it please.

Has anyone seen any scams involving the Surron s? I.... Best case a 8000w dirtbike for under a grand. Love to hear the sob stories the doubts the m, well just let me have it please.
Does it say Battery Included, or Battery Extra? Posting a link to the seller might have been a nice idea.

Back