Superdelite modifications - a few ideas

You can charge your external devices from the Kiox. The manual states:

The USB port can be used to operate or charge most devices that can be powered via USB (e.g. various mobile phones). Charging requires the on-board computer to be mounted and a sufficiently charged battery to be inserted in the eBike. Open the protective cap (17) for the USB port on the on-board computer. Use a Micro-A – Micro-B USB charging cable (available from your Bosch eBike dealer) to connect the USB port on the external device to the USB port (6) on the on-board computer.

If you are talking about the connector on the Kiox, I think that is for CHARGING THE KIOX when it is off the bike! It is not for charging your devices from the Kiox. At least, that's what I got from one of the recent Kiox YouTube videos. Check if I'm right.
John, Please watch this excellent video from ElectricBikeReview
Scroll to 9:00 and he demonstrates charging an iPhone.

The Bosch cable works. I just received it today.

John, Please watch this excellent video from ElectricBikeReview
Scroll to 9:00 and he demonstrates charging an iPhone.
You're right, it can't be any clearer than that!
Then, according to the following video from Bosch, that port is ALSO used for charging the Kiox when it is off the bike!
That link should start at 47 seconds where you need to stop the video immediately and read the text on the screen. "The USB port enables Kiox to be charged via an external power supply when it's off the bike."
Great that they gave that connector 2 purposes. (Charging a phone is the most useful purpose for the connector.)

I charge my phone all the time from my Kiox, bought this cable for my USB-C phone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081F42C87/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
20200711_024522707_iOS.jpg

Back