Super Nova headlight and taillight. Where to buy?

fxr3

I have a st1 step thru and a st1 mens bike. I want the supernova headlight, and oem(or equivalent) tail light. Plug and play. City-kit is 425 dollars, and includes fenders, but I have no use for fenders….
I was told Stromer will not sell just lights. Anyone know where to get plug and play oem or equivalent lights? Thanks, Barry

I have a st1 step thru and a st1 mens bike. I want the supernova headlight, and oem(or equivalent) tail light. Plug and play. City-kit is 425 dollars, and includes fenders, but I have no use for fenders….
I was told Stromer will not sell just lights. Anyone know where to get plug and play oem or equivalent lights? Thanks, Barry
Hello ,
Check with Peter white cycles .
John Slade
[email protected]

Bike24.com is currently selling the headlamp for 100 euros (about $128 US including shipping) to customers in the U.S. I ordered the Supernova E3 E-Bike 2 V1260, which accepts voltages from 12V to 60V (the Stromer is 36V). The headlamp will power a 6V taillight.

Note these will have plain wire connectors (i.e. will not have the Stromer plug connectors), but to me this seems a minor issue when weighed against an $80 saving.

Last edited:
Bike24.com is currently selling the headlamp for 100 euros (about $128 US including shipping) to customers in the U.S. I ordered the Supernova E3 E-Bike 2 V1260, which accepts voltages from 12V to 60V (the Stromer is 36V). The headlamp will power a 6V taillight.

Note these will have plain wire connectors (i.e. will not have the Stromer plug connectors), but to me this seems a minor issue when weighed against an $80 saving.

Agreed. I tried that way and headlight only came with 2 leads, not 3.
I never found a connector to fit stromers.
But got the right oem front and back plug and play. Thanks for responding and thanks EBR.

Hi Guys,
Waiting on my ST1 and debating the City Kit. Were you able to find the OEM lights separately? Thanks!

have better , cheaper lights from Ebay along w/the kit. I use the built in only when on real roads for additional tail light. my $35 ebay is better to see with

the additional batteries came with the lights, the Stromer battery does power the built in lights that came with the rack. Once the battery goes dead it will not power the lights, some other brands it does.

Back