Suggestion Dost Drop or Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I own a Juggernaut.
It would not be my first choice for mostly onroad/tar riding. It's a tank.

Did you order it with the thinner tires? I would!

Yes, I order it with 27.5 x 3 tires. How you like it. I am planning on getting on trails more. I wanted something sooner. It will be delivered today. Nothing is available for delivery even at local bike shops.

Yes, I order it with 27.5 x 3 tires. How you like it. I am planning on getting on trails more. I wanted something sooner. It will be delivered today. Nothing is available for delivery even at local bike shops.
Also I am a little crazy when it come to 2 wheels. I got a Ducati XDiavel S, a Suzuki Burgman 200 and now this :)

I like it. It's a solid choice. It will really shine if you are in a snowy area. I love it for trail riding in the winter.
Not a knock on the biktrix, this is probably true of all fat tires, but on tar I'm in PAS 2 or it's like riding in wet cement.

I did pick up a dedicated eMTB for summer riding on single track.

It also comes with Schwalbe Super-Moto-X Tires 2.8 tires as an option. They get great ratings for what they are designed for. Do you think that would be a better choice for 90% paved neighborhood riding and 10% packed dirt roads in my local area? Thanks

It also comes with Schwalbe Super-Moto-X Tires 2.8 tires as an option. They get great ratings for what they are designed for. Do you think that would be a better choice for 90% paved neighborhood riding and 10% packed dirt roads in my local area? Thanks
I just received the delivery already. It arrived at home got a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 358
In my opinion, yes they would be great for paved riding and dirt roads.

Yes for sure!
I also have the 3in 27.5 tires on my Jugg HD I really like them,less drag than the 4in 26s and still great traction for trails!

I also have the 3in 27.5 tires on my Jugg HD I really like them,less drag than the 4in 26s and still great traction for trails!
[/QUOTE]
Did you buy new rims or did your Jugg come with the 27.5 rims?

[/QUOTE]
It came with 27.5in rims, with some bikes you have a choice with no price change.

Attachments

• 1013191033b.jpg
    1013191033b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 311
It came with 27.5in rims, with some bikes you have a choice with no price change.
[/QUOTE]
How do you like the Thud Buster on the fatty? Can you feel a difference with those big floaty tires?

How do you like the Thud Buster on the fatty? Can you feel a difference with those big floaty tires?
[/QUOTE]
they came in same price. still waiting for the battery it was shipped ground separately

they came in same price. still waiting for the battery it was shipped ground separately
[/QUOTE]
its an Animaris and i love it,i actually keep my tire pressure at max so they are rock hard, a suspension seat post is a must for me!

its an Animaris and i love it,i actually keep my tire pressure at max so they are rock hard, a suspension seat post is a must for me!
[/QUOTE]
Biktrix ultra FS I bought has both front and back suspensions

Biktrix ultra FS I bought has both front and back suspensions
[/QUOTE]
I would have got an FS if I had the cash believe me! They are sweet!

Back