Suggested price for a Specialized Como 3.0 650b - Low-Entry? Used only once!

GaleL

Region
Canada
City
West Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone!
I want to sell my Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 650b - Low-Entry - blush and black.
I've used it only once! It's in perfect, as-new condition. It was purchased new from Cit-e Bikes in Vancouver in summer 2021.
Can someone offer a suggestion as to what my listing price should be?
I have decided that electric bikes are not for me.
I need more control as in a lighter non-electric bike for those "stop on a dime" situations.
Thank you!
Gale

Attachments

• specialized-turbo-como-3.0-low-entry-650b-380441-1.png
    specialized-turbo-como-3.0-low-entry-650b-380441-1.png
    741.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
With your location you might be able to get as much as 75% of what you paid for it. In my region in the middle of the Illinois prairie, I'd be lucky to get half.

Hi everyone!
I want to sell my Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 650b - Low-Entry - blush and black.
I've used it only once! It's in perfect, as-new condition. It was purchased new from Cit-e Bikes in Vancouver in summer 2021.
Can someone offer a suggestion as to what my listing price should be?
I have decided that electric bikes are not for me.
I need more control as in a lighter non-electric bike for those "stop on a dime" situations.
Thank you!
Gale

It's a start. Como3s are difficult to get, that's my ride.

It's a start. Como3s are difficult to get, that's my ride.
Thank you, Art Deco, for mentioning that Como 3.0's are difficult to get, and also for the link to the BicycleBlueBook. That means that I can start off close to my purchase price and drop it from there.
Gale

It's Specialized least expensive eBike, hence difficult to get. Good luck with your sale. You won't get retail, but should get a fair price. .

It's Specialized least expensive eBike, hence difficult to get. Good luck with your sale. You won't get retail, but should get a fair price. .
Brand new it cost me $4,129 + taxes CAD. I wanted a low-step. The other models are more $$$.

I paid $2,500 for a Como 3.0 in early January with just 44 miles on it.
Thank you, Jim.
You paid in USD. I'm in Canada, so $2,500 USD = $3,171.92 CAD, which is $1,000 less than I paid for it. I doubt mine has more than 44 miles on it.
Everything in Canada is more expensive than the same thing in the US. Sadly. Add the exchange rate to that and OUCH!

Last edited:
Back