Stunner

shivas

stunner.jpeg

First of all I have to say Roshan is a great guy to do business with. Though the shipping caused a couple of problems, Roshan of course makes good on everything.

It was well worth the shipping issues. I’m thoroughly enjoying the bike. Comfortable to ride with plenty of PAS for my aging knees. I don’t want anything complicated and the 3 speed IGH hits the sweet spot for my use. Really a nice looking bike. I can see I’ll need to get some kind of baskets since it’s only a 5 mile ride to the store and that will give me another excuse for a ride. I considered the Electra Go but the price convinced me to go with the Stunner. No regrets with the purchase. I would recommend Biktrix to anyone.

How does the bike perform on slopes? I'm considering the 7s one for my daily 8 miles round trip commute. One way is kinda elevated the whole way but it's on down hill on the way back.

How does the bike perform on slopes? I'm considering the 7s one for my daily 8 miles round trip commute. One way is kinda elevated the whole way but it's on down hill on the way back.

In 1st gear the hills I encounter are comfortable in PAS 2. If I want to climb hills faster sometimes I'll use the throttle or more assist. With 7 speeds I think you'll do even better. The motor has plenty of power. I don't think I use the motor nearly as much as I could. Ultimately I still want to get some exercise out of my rides.

Back