Stromer ST1x or Specialized Turbo Vado 6.0

mattinutah

Looking for a commuter for a 20 mile round trip commute in hilly terrain. My wife has a Stromer ST1 Elite that I like but with so much weight in the back it isn't the most balanced bike I've ever ridden. I haven't test ridden the Specialized as there isn't one local yet but the reviews intrigued me. Anyone know if the Stromer ST1 Elite battery is compatible with the ST1x? Any input, advice, or other suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!

No to the compatible question, uses the newer style st2 battery, smaller amp rating...local purchase is very convenient for repairs in general

Looking for a commuter for a 20 mile round trip commute in hilly terrain. My wife has a Stromer ST1 Elite that I like but with so much weight in the back it isn't the most balanced bike I've ever ridden. I haven't test ridden the Specialized as there isn't one local yet but the reviews intrigued me. Anyone know if the Stromer ST1 Elite battery is compatible with the ST1x? Any input, advice, or other suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!

Neither, get the Bulls Lacuba evo e45. It has better specs than the Stromer and Vado. I prefer the e45 over the Giant and the Integrale 11 too.
Call Brent at Great Western Ebikes, if you go in the store, he will work you a deal. btw, I own a Levo and an e45, so I have a dog in both fights. The e45 rides like a dream.

Back