Stolen Ohm Ebike North Vancouver

martin_nv

Hello fellow ebikers, Asking for help in locating my stepdad's OHM XU700 Ebike with black Bionx D500 rear hub motor.
Stolen from a garage in North Vancouver June 12.
(2nd pic is bike with old 350w motor which was replaced)
Thief did not steal the charger.
Please be on the lookout.
Thank you

Attachments

• Dougs_Ohm_Ebike.jpg
    Dougs_Ohm_Ebike.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 381
  • DougOhmBike2.jpg
    DougOhmBike2.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 385
  • DougEbike3.jpg
    DougEbike3.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 398
Not sure what i'm going to do about security. It's a crazy word we live in. Court was just robbed of a bike the other week if you google it - he made a video and shows how they cut the bars into the lower protected basement where his bike was multiple locked up and they still cut through them all, and then a week or so later, after the asset manager blocked the way in, they cut another three bars and robbed the place again. Either way, I'm not sure what security is appropriate any more. Such a nice looking bike too. I'm wondering if I should put a GPS tracker in it, but then again, it can become dangerous. Have a great christmas.

Stuart

Have you reported this on Garage 529? If not download the app, create an account the follow the easy steps to get it online. It’s a great Free app to use (optional cost for sticker Sheilds) and has helped people in our area get their bikes back. Worth a try. Check out their website for more details. Every electric bike owner needs to have this.

good luck,

Will

My 2019 blue/black OHM City 350 electric bike was stolen from my garage in North Vancouver Dec. 23rd. The battery and charger were with the bike so stolen as well. The garage doors were locked and the bike was locked up in the garage! I've reported it to the North Van RCMP, Garage529, bikeindex.org, and posted stolen notices on Craigslist and Kijiji. Luckily I have the serial number so it's out there on all the notices as well.
These thieves are nervy! Please be on the lookout for this bike. Serial number N8C15006.

Attachments

• 09808023-EB8D-4D4A-B5D5-B8DEDBF2AF79.jpeg
    09808023-EB8D-4D4A-B5D5-B8DEDBF2AF79.jpeg
    922.2 KB · Views: 244
Back