Step thru XP 2.0

Hi Karen,

I just bought the same bikes for my wife and I this month...they are a kick to ride on. I hope to do mods and stuff based on what I see the experienced users have done... Fred

I just bought my Lectric also and I am still waiting for mine to arrive. Should be here in about a week they said. I can't wait. I'm down by San Antonio and retired so I will have plenty of time to ride it. I think Lectric is a good company. Y'all happy with them still?

The wife and I had two of the 2.0's, hers the step through, and I had the step over, nice bikes...
Happy cycling!

Bought two of the XP 2.0st ebikes for last Christmas for myself and wife. Now the 3.0 is coming out, with a couple of good improvements, but nothing that you can't do with aftermarket items from Amazon. Biggest improvements: 11/34 freewheel ($30), folding wire basket ($30), wireless alarm system ($35). One thing we both disliked was the PAS, so we turned it off and just use the twist throttle. So they are basically regular 7-speed bikes but with a 1HP motor for assistance going up hills and such.

Great bikes and the price is remarkable.

Back