ST5 Di2 charge port?

MinnBobber

Where is the DI2 charge port on the ST5?

I cannot find that info in the ST3/ST5 owners manual. After 4 readings, I still see not even a mention of Di2....☹️
On my ST2-S , the port is on the Di2 gear indicator.
ST5 is unfortunately without that indicator and port isn’t on the gear changer switch?

Where oh where did they hide it???
Thanks for help with this .

Where is the DI2 charge port on the ST5?

I cannot find that info in the ST3/ST5 owners manual. After 4 readings, I still see not even a mention of Di2....☹
On my ST2-S , the port is on the Di2 gear indicator.
ST5 is unfortunately without that indicator and port isn’t on the gear changer switch?

Where oh where did they hide it???
Thanks for help with this .

i hope this helps. looks tricky 🙈

i hope this helps. looks tricky 🙈
Indeed, it was!

Imagine, you have to do this during winter time. That's why the junction sits on the newer ST5 at the end of the handlebar. At this occasion, let me bring your attention to the Stromer FAQ section. The put together a bunch of answers around the different Stromer models:

In this particular case, I learned from the FAQ that Stromer offers a convertio kit from the old to the new junction.

nice! i like the upgrade. also now the usb outlet to the di2 is much closer. i guess you could (almost) recharge will driving.

@MinnBobber i hope i didn't make your search even longer. sorry for the wrong advice.

(i do not have an st5, ”only” st2. but sometimes i get to borrow an st5 from a friend)

Back