ST2"S" Pre-Order Numbers...

I am an ST2 rider, and am curious if anyone has put in a pre-order for the new ST2S at this point.........I guess I'm just trying to gauge what the demand for the new bike is going to be given its very high retail price. Anyone have any ideas on market demand for the new model? I have my own suspicion that because of the high price there probably won't be much interest in this model, at least in the U.S.

As a passing note, I will be in Tempe, AZ at the same time in January (15, 16, and 17) that the Ebike expo will be going on, so I thought I would swing by the expo and test ride the ST2S........will let you know what I think of it if I get my hands on one.

I know Bluecat has already written a pretty good review here, from his experience with the ST2S. I don't know if I'll be able to add anything to his review, but I might have a slightly different perspective. ;)

I got to spend few minutes riding it after the Interbike award ceremony.
It felt quite similar to riding the ST2. The DI2 shifting was nice, M99 Pro headlights are excellent and the brake modulation was much better than ST2.
Ravi ST2-S.jpg

Back