ST2 owner checking in

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
Well, I picked up a beautiful white ST2 at the NYC launch event, yesterday.
Due to some logistics issue, I couldn't bring it home the very same day but it should be here in a few days.

Thanks to @Crazy Lenny Ebikes and Stromer USA, who are co-sponsoring my adventures on ST2 this summer. We have some exciting tours coming up.

Here is a slightly blurry pic. Will be uploading some high-res shots on my webpage.

ST2 launch.JPG

Hi, i am totaly new here.
The last mounths i read a lot on the stromerforum, the pro's and no go's. For example the good the bad & .... thx Gus.
Also thx to the fine stromer and ebike owners who shared their thoughts on the threats.

Congratulation Ravi
Mine was purchased 2 weeks ago.
Happy st2 owner over here
I bought the st 2 instead of st1 because:
1)Larger battery
2)Better responce and motor - a little more tork, a little faster.
3)easy to handle with the +& - buttons next to the grips (safety first )

For the moment everything ok, no mentioning worth issues
Greetings

Hi, i am totaly new here.
The last mounths i read a lot on the stromerforum, the pro's and no go's. For example the good the bad & .... thx Gus.
Also thx to the fine stromer and ebike owners who shared their thoughts on the threats.

Congratulation Ravi
Mine was purchased 2 weeks ago.
Happy st2 owner over here
I bought the st 2 instead of st1 because:
1)Larger battery
2)Better responce and motor - a little more tork, a little faster.
3)easy to handle with the +& - buttons next to the grips (safety first )

For the moment everything ok, no mentioning worth issues
Greetings

Greetings Berlin.
You are very correct about the battery and motor. Especially, the agility settings is excellent for immediate response.
Have you seen trailer adapter for this bike?

Well, I picked up a beautiful white ST2 at the NYC launch event, yesterday.
Due to some logistics issue, I couldn't bring it home the very same day but it should be here in a few days.

Thanks to @Crazy Lenny Ebikes and Stromer USA, who are co-sponsoring my adventures on ST2 this summer. We have some exciting tours coming up.

Here is a slightly blurry pic. Will be uploading some high-res shots on my webpage.

View attachment 2533
Nice pix. Say hi to Brent.......I'll see him at New Wheel later this week.

70 on wed , bike be here by then? What did u do w/your BH? Do you have rack to carry it ? Look forward to seeing it. Oh ,spare battery for long trips?

Greetings Berlin.
You are very correct about the battery and motor. Especially, the agility settings is excellent for immediate response.
Have you seen trailer adapter for this bike?
No trailer for me
I' am in for dayly commuting. Approx 30 km single trip.
I' am looking for easy to carry bags. Mayby "ortlieb classic"
For the moment I have some problems with the OMNI

Back