ST-2 for sale

smitty

I have an ST-2 that is in excellent condition with approximately 3000 miles or so. Stromer folks helped me to add the new Omni C which my engineering son installed it for me. My saddle has a Brooks brother saddle as well as the Cirrus suspension on the seat suspension. I have treated it extremely well, never ridden it in the rain and polished it up on a regular basis. My local dealer went over the whole bike towards the end of this November when I put the bike up for the winter coming and says it is running perfectly. He cleaned up the cassette, derailleur and chain while re-lubricating it, so it is good to go for this coming Spring. I turn 83 tomorrow and would like to pass the bike on to someone whom might be interested in a beautiful Stromer ST-2. It is up for sale at $3000 which I paid $6999 for it in 2017.

Where are you located? Which battery do you have? I think it came stock with the 814 wh but one could get the 983.

I have the stock 814 wh which I keep a 65% change for while it is put up downstairs for the entire bicycle and it easily kicks up to 100% when getting charged up for the coming Spring/Summer. I am located in NYS, central NY and would happily ship the bicycle or bring it to someone if it is convenient within a reasonable distance.

sure, will do in a few moments later or tomorrow if I cannot get to them right away...thanks

Sorry, I did not have the bike outside, so I took some shots downstairs in our basement, I have some more in some outside photos from some lace on my older computer, but could not run them down at this point; I took them out in our gardens last summer, but not sure where they are at this point. I hope these are helpful for you to think about in terms of how well it has been taken care on...thank you, Jason!

Attachments

• IMG_5040.JPG
    IMG_5040.JPG
    676.3 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_5041.JPG
    IMG_5041.JPG
    634.9 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_5042.JPG
    IMG_5042.JPG
    558.1 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_5043.JPG
    IMG_5043.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_5044.JPG
    IMG_5044.JPG
    735.4 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_5045.JPG
    IMG_5045.JPG
    593.3 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_5046.JPG
    IMG_5046.JPG
    592.2 KB · Views: 377
Yes it is and I will let it go for $2900. It is in pristine shape as the battery is in excellent shape. And it comes with a Brooks saddle and Cirrus seat post for ride relief. Please let me know if you might be interested, thank you...

Noted, thank you. I very well might be interested, test driving a couple bikes in the next few days but for the price this will be tough to beat. Any idea what model year the bike is?

Based on the Omni update it seems like the bike would most likely be a 2017 model. I could be mistaken but I think the display and horn were the only differences between those models?

I am thinking that it might have been a 2017 because Stromer helped me update the Omni so that it has the new Omni which was a nice improvement. I have been tremendously happy with it but am now riding a Vado 6 as well as the new Creo with di2 shifting. I don't really want to let the Stromer go, but we don't have the room to support all three and the closed Stromer dealer from me is New York whereas my Specialized folks are right in town here...The Stromer runs extremely well and Chris at the New York guy is great to watch YouTube on and he services Stromer at Propel (I think that is his website on it)

Your bike is a great deal for someone. I saw you posting a few months ago when I was first looking for a bike. I wanted to make you an offer but determined that I needed the 20" vs the 22" frame. I was bummed. Really liked your bike.

Sorry, I did not have the bike outside, so I took some shots downstairs in our basement, I have some more in some outside photos from some lace on my older computer, but could not run them down at this point; I took them out in our gardens last summer, but not sure where they are at this point. I hope these are helpful for you to think about in terms of how well it has been taken care on...thank you, Jason!

This is a fantastic bike for the money.
ST2 + Kinekt seatpost + Brooks saddle for $2900. That's a no brainer.
Looks like you also upgraded the tires....

I did Ravi, though I did not really need to at the time but decided because of my age, I wanted to make sure that I had the appropriate safety...thank you Ravi

Back