Sondors mid-drive price increases

Sondors has significantly increased prices on much of their eBike lineup. For example the MXS went from $1,799 to $2199... a $400 jump. While I didn't notate the prices of many of the bikes, the mid-drives prices changed as follows:

Cruiser was $2,299, now $2,899 ($600 increase)
LX was $2,299, now $2,899 ($600 increase)
Rockstar was $2899, now $3,399 ($500 increase)
Sondors LX for sale -
Hey everybody, My wife got her LX a few weeks ago and it's a little too big for her to ride comfortably. If your in the market for a gently used LX (approx 5 miles on the odometer) and you've been on the wait list for some time (like us...8 months), We're selling her bike, if you're interested, please reply to this thread, the bike is located is in the So Cal region...thanks, Jeff

Attachments

• Sondors LX-1.jpg
    Sondors LX-1.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 247
  • Sondors LX-2.jpg
    Sondors LX-2.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 256
Sondors LX for sale -
Hey everybody, My wife got her LX a few weeks ago and it's a little too big for her to ride comfortably. If your in the market for a gently used LX (approx 5 miles on the odometer) and you've been on the wait list for some time (like us...8 months), We're selling her bike, if you're interested, please reply to this thread, the bike is located is in the So Cal region...thanks, Jeff
Hey there! Just checking in if still selling LX. We’re in Seal Beach and would be interested! BK

Back