Sondors Bike Rack. Any ideas?

Paul P

Hi Everybody!
My bike came in the mail Monday, it is now being put together... im pretty excited.

I am looking for a rack so i could transport the bike. Does anyone have any ideas of what would work? I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, I dont think it will fit in there.

All help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul

Yeah trailer hitch is the way to go - there are some fat tire specific platform style racks like the one Hurley pointed out - you just want to make sure the wheel wells/holders are wide and deep enough for the fatter tires. You might want to check out the fat bike sub forum at mtbr.com for additional discussion/options as well.

A few of us have the 1up rack and they also have a 'spacer rack' addition to accommodate a fat tire bike with tires up to 4.9"

1Up Quik Rack: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Spacer Kit for fat tires: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Hi Everybody!
My bike came in the mail Monday, it is now being put together... im pretty excited.

I am looking for a rack so i could transport the bike. Does anyone have any ideas of what would work? I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, I dont think it will fit in there.

All help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul

Amazon is currently unavailable, however, Cabelas have them in stock :)

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Curt...6&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products&Ntt=curt

Back