Some pics of my Téo. Went for a 70 km ride today. A blast! Soooo happy with my purchase. Love it.

Denis Shelston

You will also see the accessories I've installed. A new bell, an air pump, my under seat alarm, headlamp, mirror, tailbag with built-in pannier style bags, Blitzu flashing rear lamp, GoPro knockoff and its mount, cell phone mount, Flectr spoke wheel reflectors, bar extension... The round thingy next to my bell is a Beeline, something I backed on Kickstarter and still unsure of its usefeleness...

DSC06134.JPG
DSC06131_1.jpg
DSC06117.JPG
DSC06120.JPG
DSC06121.JPG
DSC06122.JPG
DSC06123.JPG
DSC06126_1.jpg
DSC06127.JPG
DSC06128_1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC06130.JPG
    DSC06130.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 735
  • DSC06119.JPG
    DSC06119.JPG
    627.1 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:
Looking good @Denis Shelston ! That machine is ready for pretty much anything! Very nice:). 70km? That is impressive!!! I don't know how you guys do it?! That is a lot of distance. How did the battery hold up if you don't mind me asking? What kind of terrain were you on? Again, looks great!:D

Glad you're stoked. Looks like you've got her all spruced up and ready to dance. They all look like some great accessories. I'm hoping I can find them around on this forum - or - if you would be so generous as to make a single list, that would be awesome. Hopefully after Benoit gets back, eta Aug 6, he will try to ship my bike out again. I'm praying customs & DHL don't kick it out again. The good news for me is all you guys are so thorough, it should be easy assembly and accessory shopping for me. Thanks again for all your help.

Looking good @Denis Shelston ! That machine is ready for pretty much anything! Very nice:). 70km? That is impressive!!! I don't know how you guys do it?! That is a lot of distance. How did the battery hold up if you don't mind me asking? What kind of terrain were you on? Again, looks great!:D

I used PA 3 to 5. I throttled only towards the end, as my wife called: "where are you? You've been gone for close to 3.5 hours... She was waiting for me to come back to go and see our grandkids...oops.

I had flickering 2-3 bars left. Very impressed.

It was mostly flats. I rode from home to the edge of Lake Ontario and back.

Just a note, I like riding... I rode my motorcycle from Toronto to Key West, Florida, then to San Diego, then up to Vancouver and back home, by myself 10 years ago. So, yes I love riding.

If the battery meter is correct, I am very impressed with the range.

When I was half way, at the Scarborough Bluffs, for those who know the area, it had only gone down to 3-4 bars. I live in the village of Brooklin, in North Whitby. When I came back home I had solid 2 bars, and I clocked it for the last 5kms, I was late.. Or so I was told!

My only issue is the seat, well not the seat but the seat post suspension. I guess the design calls for it to move a bit, up and down, no issue there. But it also rotates slightly, not much, just a tad and that will take sometime to get use to. Oh, the seat's very comfie, so my arse is reporting back :p

I used PA 3 to 5. I throttled only towards the end, as my wife called: "where are you? You've been gone for close to 3.5 hours... She was waiting for me to come back to go and see our grandkids...oops.

I had flickering 2-3 bars left. Very impressed.

It was mostly flats. I rode from home to the edge of Lake Ontario and back.

Just a note, I like riding... I rode my motorcycle from Toronto to Key West, Florida, then to San Diego, then up to Vancouver and back home, by myself 10 years ago. So, yes I love riding.
That is fantastic:). Hearing that helps put my mind at ease regarding the capacity of the batteries. Your cross country trip must have been an amazing ride! Jealous!:D

You will also see the accessories I've installed. A new bell, an air pump, my under seat alarm, headlamp, mirror, tailbag with built-in pannier style bags, Blitzu flashing rear lamp, GoPro knockoff and its mount, cell phone mount, Flectr spoke wheel reflectors, bar extension... The round thingy next to my bell is a Beeline, something I backed on Kickstarter and still unsure of its usefeleness...
Denis, could I ask you where you got your pannier bag from? I've been looking everywhere for that particular model and can't seem to find it. I'm assuming it's been discontinued.

I buy all my stuff from Amazon, I just checked and it says it no longer available... It was on sale for $45 CAD. A great deal I know.

Maybe Ali Express... Dunno

I buy all my stuff from Amazon, I just checked and it says it no longer available... It was on sale for $45 CAD. A great deal I know.

Maybe Ali Express... Dunno
Found on eBay: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Cost me just a hair under $80 once shipping was added. Oh well! :-(

Denis, Aren't you taking an awful chance by not having a laptop computer on there somewhere? What if you need to check your email? :)

Denis, Aren't you taking an awful chance by not having a laptop computer on there somewhere? What if you need to check your email? :)

But I have my phone... All is not lost... :rolleyes: hey, I'm an IT guy, worked with computers since 1981...retired now, but still very connected!

Back