SOLD--Please remove Specialized Vado 4.0 Battery and Charger

Copyrider

Reposting without bolded type (apologies)

SF Bay Area

My 2019 Vado 4.0 was stolen a couple of months ago. I had the battery off of it and charging at the time. I've since replaced the bike with a Vado SL and am now looking to sell this almost new battery and charger. I only had about 650 miles on the bike when it was stolen, so the battery has fewer than 20 charge cycles on it, by my estimate. I also took care to fully discharge the battery over each use (whenever practical) to prolong its life. It's in like-new condition and showed 100% health on the Mission Control App, last time I checked it.

Specs:

- Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh (OEM battery for a 2019 Turbo Vado 4.0)

- Fits all Como and Vado (non-SL) models
- "Carbon" colored cover, but other colors are available separately from your bike store if desired.
- Retail is approx. $900 without the charger.
- Local pickup (SF Bay Area) only, as I am unsure about the legality or liability involved in shipping this item. Happy to meet you half way pretty much anywhere in the general Bay Area.

- Asking $450 (obo) for both.

VADO battery.jpg

Last edited:

SF Bay Area

My 2019 Vado 4.0 was stolen a couple of months ago. I had the battery off of it and charging at the time. I've since replaced the bike with a Vado SL and am now looking to sell this almost new battery and charger. I only had about 650 miles on the bike when it was stolen, so the battery has fewer than 20 charge cycles on it, by my estimate. I also took care to fully discharge the battery over each use (whenever practical) to prolong its life. It's in like-new condition and showed 100% health on the Mission Control App, last time I checked it.

Specs:

- Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh (OEM battery for a 2019 Turbo Vado 4.0)

- "Carbon" colored cover, but other colors are available separately from your bike store if desired.
- Local pickup (SF Bay Area) only, as I am unsure about the legality or liability involved in shipping this item. Happy to meet you half way pretty much anywhere in the general Bay Area.

View attachment 54961
It you don't get any local takers (unlikely) the Specialized batteries are smaller than many and might be legal to ship via Fedx, I would be interested..

SF Bay Area

Specs:

View attachment 54961
I have a 2019 vado 4.0 small. I fell in July 2020 smash my rear view mirror and jamming my knee into the battery. Cleaned the bike daily after each ride but unable to get the battery off so I charge it on the bike.
Sep 15 2020 i loaded the bike on the car bike rack and when I got to the rail trail the battery was gone. I have search, asked around and posted a lost battery without result.
As you are aware the eb is no good without the battery
Is the vado battety still for sale

i just saw this. I was not the seller, I was considering buying.

Back