SOLD - - 2019 R&M Homage $6900 (HS, Dual Battery, Enviolo, Kiox, Mint, 990 mi.) FOR SALE

JImGil

• 18 months old, little used (personal medical limitations), 990 miles, mint condition
  • Perfect maintenance, full service only a few miles ago
  • High-speed (28mph, class 3)
  • Dual battery (1000 Wh) - range up to 130 miles on Eco!
  • Great Kiox Display
  • Gearing - CVT Enviolo, works great!
  • All normal stock Homage (full suspension, etc.) specs.
  • Available, if desired: upgraded seat, mirror and Ortlieb front handlebar bag.
  • Color – Deep Sea Blue Metallic
  • Size - 54cm (for about 5’7”- 6’4”)
  • Mileage 990
  • Local pick-up Monterey, CA (~100 miles South of San Francisco) -- or you pay actual cost of packing and shipping
  • $6900 (current new ~$11,000)

• homage.jpeg

• IMG_3303.JPGIMG_3305.JPGIMG_3304.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you, fooferdoggie, for your suggestions! A couple questions:
  • By "update", do you mean a new picture to reflect the 16 miles I rode after taking the odometer photo?
  • What do you mean by a "printout" of battery? These are the original batteries with only the 991 miles of use.

It would be good to to be able to reassure someone who is thinking of buying your bike to, both update the firmware on the motor, if one is available and also to get a printout from the Bosch diagnostic software documenting current battery health and status. That will confirm for a prospective buyer that all is up to date on the motor and that the batteries were properly stored and still have plenty of life remaining. This should make selling it far easier.

It would be good to to be able to reassure someone who is thinking of buying your bike to, both update the firmware on the motor, if one is available and also to get a printout from the Bosch diagnostic software documenting current battery health and status. That will confirm for a prospective buyer that all is up to date on the motor and that the batteries were properly stored and still have plenty of life remaining. This should make selling it far easier.
Thanks. I'll check with my closest R&M shop (about an hour away) to see if they can do this!

I've had a bit of interest in the last couple of days, but it certainly is. Perhaps you can help me, as I've not used this site before: is there a good way to communicate and/or exchange cell numbers privately?

I've had a bit of interest in the last couple of days, but it certainly is. Perhaps you can help me, as I've not used this site before: is there a good way to communicate and/or exchange cell numbers privately?
Roll your mouse cursor over a person's name and click on the Start conversation button.

Did your bike get the warranty frame adjustment that many of the 2019 Homages (mine included) needed to fix a noisy swing arm/rear suspension?

Alaskan, thanks for asking. I've had it serviced at the R&M dealer, so I believe so -- but will confirm.

I had the computer diagnostic run yesterday. All measurements are within new specs, and the batteries have full voltage -- one has only 13 charge cycles, the other 15. It did not need the noisy swing arm frame adjustment -- all OK. Firmware up to date. Thanks, Alaskan, for the advice to check these things.

I've reduced my asking price to $6900, and am listing in a few other locations.

A question, you wrote that brand new is 11K but when I was talking to a dealer yesterday, he said that price is for a Rohloff equipped bike with 2x 625 = 1250Wh batteries and the new generation motor. He also mentioned that rm warranty is not transferable?

Otherwise looks like a nice bike with low miles.

glws.

David, you're quite right: a new 2021 model would come with a few updated components. That understood, this same configuration (Homage, Enviolo, HS, Dual batteries, Kiox) is priced at $10,214. I live in Monterey County, California, so I always have to think in terms of sales tax, too (9.25% in my location); the quote I received was $11,158.80 (> $4,000 more than I'm asking). If you live in a place with different sales tax, your total cost would differ.

Thanks for your thoughts!

I see, yes you paid quite a lot of tax on this one.

I hope you can sell it for a good price. Too bad you didn't enjoy your bike much before putting it on sale.

Best of luck.

D

It can prob. sell in bet. 3.7k- 4.5k. Everyone with money wants the newest , the latest, , the most expensive toy.
High end used ebikes loss the most value in this market. Keep in mind that it has no warranty which is a critical spec for an ebike esp. @ a 3-4k price or higher.
U should just keep it and use it later on if the med. sit. changes. There won't be any major tech. changes for at least 3-5years . There is also the worldwide chip shortage which may affect the high end ebike industry very soon . In that case , it may sell @ 6-7k but u need to wait a few more months.

Back