SLC ebike expo first day.........

fxr3

IMG_2063.JPG
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2070.JPG
I came up for several reasons, but just seeing(super bike friendly)Salt Lake City has made trip worthwhile. Honestly, the nicest big city i've ever been and because of substantial elevation changes- would be a great place to own an ebike. Test rode a half dozen bikes and surprised myself on what my next one will be.
Thanks EBR, BULLS,ESPOKES, and EBIKEEXPO.
I dunno why pics are duplicating and dont care.:)

Great pics. Looks like you had some beautiful weather. So after test riding all those bikes ...what is your favorite now?

That's some spectacular mountain views, @fxr! Thanks for sharing. Got some of the Expo?

Great pics. Looks like you had some beautiful weather. So after test riding all those bikes ...what is your favorite now?
Interestingly, my favorite is still the OG I bought nearly 4 years ago. The st1 girls frame with jail broken boost.

View attachment 16595 View attachment 16596 View attachment 16597 I came up for several reasons, but just seeing(super bike friendly)Salt Lake City has made trip worthwhile. Honestly, the nicest big city i've ever been and because of substantial elevation changes- would be a great place to own an ebike. Test rode a half dozen bikes and surprised myself on what my next one will be.
Thanks EBR, BULLS,ESPOKES, and EBIKEEXPO.
I dunno why pics are duplicating and dont care.:)

fxr3-
Did that have any of the new BULLS 2018 models at the expo ie: Ecore-DI2, carbon, etc? The expo will be in my neck of the woods coming soon. ;)

Back