Shout out to BH Support on getting me replacement battery fast!

jazz

BH has great support! Shout out to Denis with Bh. My battery was not holding a charge well and still within the 2 year warranty only by a few months. I contacted Denis, explained the issue and he promptly sent me out a replacement delivered in about a week. This is why good warranties and customer support matter and Bh has one of the best eBike warranties around especially if you register it online.

Yep, i keep telling people BH is a serios top contender for the top spot as a ebike brand.
Their 5year warranty , wuality builds , not so striking designs which are good for not attracting unwanted attention and not crazy expensive prices in case xtra battery is needed( 700$ for a 600wh one) or other parts.
The only thing i dislike is their 2amp chargers ! Cmon’ , is 2020 soon, a 720 wh like you have on the Atom will take 6hours for a full charge.
A lot of the top ebike brands have standard the 4amp charger. Stromer, Bulls, R&M all have 4amp charger, Specialized also has it...

Great to read that BH is supporting their product well. I bought my BH about 4 months ago and haven't been able to ride it as much as I would like due to the weather in Pittsburgh. I plan on putting a lot of miles on soon and like to know the support is there from BH if needed.
Thanks for the post.

BH has great support! Shout out to Denis with Bh. My battery was not holding a charge well and still within the 2 year warranty only by a few months. I contacted Denis, explained the issue and he promptly sent me out a replacement delivered in about a week. This is why good warranties and customer support matter and Bh has one of the best eBike warranties around especially if you register it online.

Yet to see another company provide 5-yr warranty on their motor+controller+ display.
I wish more companies did that.

Yet to see another company provide 5-yr warranty on their motor+controller+ display.
I wish more companies did that.
Quite funny, is not the case in Spain (where the brand was born) where the warranty is 2years and extending the battery warranty to 4 years (two standard + two additional) costs 180$
... and lifetime warranty on the frame is only valid for first user (so lost if you resell the bike).

I envy you :rolleyes:

I too have had a particularly excellent experience with Denis. I bought in 2018 a new EVO Jumper after seeing Court’s early video on his own BH bike. I can not say enough about the incredible support I have received from Denis. Big thank you!

Great to read that BH is standing behind their product with great support. I have a BH Atom and really enjoy it. Problem is that my wife enjoys it too so it looks like I need to buy a second ebike in the near future. Maybe another BH.

Same great exp. here also. I am on my 2nd one- The Nitro city. This is probably the only high end brand that really has fast quality support and an almost good Us dealership network .
They nailed it with the release of the Atom X carbon. Is pricey @6-7grand but that cost over a few years of enjoyment , and health benefits plus the savings as a reault of better health is totally justified.

Back