Shipping Lectric XP

I have received notice the black XP I ordered on Tuesday, April 6 will be delivered on Monday, April 25, to the Space Coast of Florida via USPS. My delivery estimate still says "Ships in 4-5 weeks"

I couldn't be more thrilled. I just hope all those Amazon purchases get here. Anyone want to play poker?

I do think they should permanently change the delivery estimates a longer period. At this point its lying telling customers that it will be 2- 3 weeks. Even when the pandemic is over they wil be in hgh demand.
I wanted to see if anyone recently received (April) a Lectric XP bike with all of the international slow downs that have occurred. I ordered the Lectric XP on 4/11 for a May shipment. When I recently checked in to see if there would be any shipping delays because of so many things being shut down, I received this info. I thought I would share the response:

'We have recently gotten word from our shippers that the bikes preordered for May will start shipping to customers by May 10th. Considering how many pre-orders have already been placed, your bike would start shipping to you within a few days after. That being said, your bike should be delivered by the third or fourth week of May! If anything were to change or if possible delays were to happen, we would definitely keep you updated"

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Fed Ex for the April shipments yet?
I received not one email outside of a response from emails I have sent. I ordered 8 weeks ago today. The 2- 3 weeks description is misleading in these times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-092055.png
    Screenshot_20210422-092055.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 220
I have received notice the black XP I ordered on Tuesday, April 6 will be delivered on Monday, April 25, to the Space Coast of Florida via USPS. My delivery estimate still says "Ships in 4-5 weeks"

I couldn't be more thrilled. I just hope all those Amazon purchases get here. Anyone want to play poker?
A thousand pardons, folks! The shipment I was notified that was being delivered was a T-shirt, not the bike. Boy do I have egg of my face! Sorry!

Yeah same
That's what they told me about my Jan order. Today I get this.
Cecil,
I apologize for this oversight, but we will have it resolved this week and will likely be shipping your bike finally next week, not next month. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Best,
Brandon
8MB8u-cuWIhfCncR3tDWN-Y-p4PFwAEvBic7r7VwzZvw4k50ReEuCbUlJ5C6V4kxoDhvcwaZ21WweQ3f0ajHbG4EfHlhZFu_xPV_iGIIK3IXpLb6cEDL8jihToNXknF9hXAiHiGYhToyFzLO4Q=s0-d-e1-ft

They have been telling people this for over a year. I was having the same problem. I upgraded though and with the 2.0 upgrade I was told and it was on their site that I would have it by end of the first week of June 2021. I feel that I won't get it until mid June 2021. Very frustrating.
Originally with my 1.0 version I was told 4 times each week that it would ship the next week. This was after my original Shipping time was up. So I am starting to lose faith in their words. Total bull.

I gave up. I was going to give it more time since I got my motorcycle out but some lady hit it in a parking lot and its going to be at least a month before I get back. Just going with a different brand since I'd really like to be able to ride with the Mrs. before the summer is over, LOL!

Hello everyone!
I ordered my OG XP in black on April 7th. 2021. The web site stated "up to 3 to 4 weeks" for shipping'
As of May 25th
It has reached the trailer in their parking lot and I have my tracking number... I guess they do exist.
Happy to be one step closer... However, the notice does stat to allow 7 to 10 days for Fedex to pick up and receive the package for shipping, at which time I will receive an updated delivery date estimate...Meh!
As of today, I don't think there's a better pre made foldable E-bike out there for this price point overall... not even close, considering the build quality.
A lot of your motors out there are advertised as 750 watt when they are actually 350 watts with 750 peak... check it out! Obviously Lectric boasts 500 watt 800 peak.. So Boom! No smoke and mirrors! Shady folks out there! Now, Mine isn't here yet so I'll hold off on a complete review.. And I will say, All my research has been on the OG model.. The original XP 1.0.
Judging by the photos, the new rack on the 2.0 has much bigger tubing and more significant welds...which I'm bummed that I don't have coming.. (Just the rack looks sweet!) Mine will need to hold an extra battery for the front hub motor/ kit.
That being said ... Lol! I'll build my own next time... Actually I'll just dump a 1000 watt rear hub on the ol' OG sometime down the line.
I'm along for the ride.. All in. And I am a huge fan of this bike! I say that because I've been ready to cancel more than once.
I was a teenage sponsored BMX maniac for years. Yeah, I got a few national wins, some really big trophies too, and at least one "Al Bundy" moment that I cherish in my adult childhood.
Working on bikes is easy. I cant wait.
I'm always happy to help where I can.. If I'm around just ask.
Have a great day folks!!

Racer

Racer, I ordered my same same a day later, but I seem to recall even grimmer shipping estimates. I've had my ups and downs with my lack of info from The Company, and that circus around the tenth of this month sure was fun, wasn't it? I'm finally getting some favorable communication (both email and text) from FedEx and it sounds like mine will arrive before the end of the day this Saturday! I wish you equal luck - or better!

Racer, I gotta be honest. FedEx just spit in my ear and told me my XP won't get here until Wednesday, June 4th! Boy am I steamed.

Nah. I'm not really steamed. I'm kinda pleased they had the class to tell me so soon after telling me otherwise.

And what's another 4 days?

Considering my day-counter is way over 25K

'tis nothing

Good Morning Oyster!
Mine has been moved back to Thursday June 4th .. UGH!
It's the home stretch bud... I think were gonna make it..Lol!

10 step check list:
1: Inspect/photo/video any shipping damage. Include photos of box condition upon arrival.
2: Put battery on charge.
3: Read the manual (if you haven't already).
4: Gauge tires/add air.
5: Torque check fasteners.
6: Clean rotors with alcohol wipe/test/adjust brakes if needed.
7: Set/adjust seat/handlebars.
8: Test ride/unlock 28 mph.
9: Report back here date of purchase/order number/date of delivery/condition.
10: Have fun.

Last edited:
Stoneyrun - You forgot the helmet, the selfies, and maybe a glamour shot or two to send to rattle the cage of that nasty brother-in-law you never liked. ("Hi, sis, whattaya think of my new Lectric XP? I remember how much fun we used to have riding our bikes on vacation before you married that loser")

Back