Shipping Lectric XP

Just an update...
I received my Tracking Number on Monday... It is Wednesday EVENING and it has still not shipped.
I contacted them, and they made excuses.
Exactly what she said was;
"Due to COVID-19 FedEx is only able to pick up from our shipping facility a couple of times a week, which is why your shipping status has not changed yet. That being said you should see movement on your tracking number by the end of this week!"

I sell stuff on eBay and Reverb....
When I send you a Shipping Number it means that your item is on it's way.
That does not seem to apply at Lectric.
But they already have your MONEY....
Why Hurry?

Yeah... So, I won't be getting my bike on Friday.
If I am lucky... FedEx MIGHT have my bike by Friday....
But I surely won't be getting it this month.

BTW-- FedEx comes to my building EVERYDAY.... Including Sundays.
And USPS has not missed a day.
And it is still that way even since Covid.
Covid is not an excuse for anything.

As you can tell.... I ain't happy.
Success has made them lazy... And they already got paid... So... Why Hurry.

Last edited:
So fedex has limited how much they will pick up on anyone day. I recently ordered a camera that came from ca. It took 10days to michigan it sat in Chicago for 3 days. Usps from colorado to 30 days priority

FedEx is torturing me........

Got my first email on 7/14/20

It indicated that my bike was originally supposed to arrive on 7/20/20.

Then the next day I got an email the arrival date changed to 7/21/20.

Three more days go by and I get an email indicating the arrival date has changed to 7/22/20.

Now I just got an email indicating the arrival date has changed yet again to today, 7/23/20.

Mind you this is only an Arizona to Michigan trip.

Shipping from China is OFF THE RAILS! The product can sit in airport freight storage for days, even weeks. Tracking means little lately. I have 5 batteries stuck in UPS system for over a week.

Everyone expects sellers to deliver like Amazon Prime.
When I send you a Shipping Number it means that your item is on it's way.
When UPS notifies as well as USPS it's to initially inform the receiver the number is IN THE SYSTEM. NOT physically shipped.

We're ALL doing our best in very troubled waters!

I received my Tracking Number on Monday... It is Wednesday EVENING and it has still not shipped.
Those pesky shipping policies on web pages...
"Our products are usually shipped within 2-5 days using FedEx (except when the product being purchased is a pre-order). You can expect the product to arrive 2-5 business days after FedEx has the product in their possession and has scanned it to reflect this. *"

FedEx is torturing me........

Got my first email on 7/14/20

It indicated that my bike was originally supposed to arrive on 7/20/20.

Then the next day I got an email the arrival date changed to 7/21/20.

Three more days go by and I get an email indicating the arrival date has changed to 7/22/20.

Now I just got an email indicating the arrival date has changed yet again to today, 7/23/20.

Mind you this is only an Arizona to Michigan trip.
My fedex info says its coming from montclair ca

Just got this now.. i ordered on 7/2

Attachments

• FB196B3E-1F6A-44F0-9041-1912409901B8.png
    FB196B3E-1F6A-44F0-9041-1912409901B8.png
    424.1 KB · Views: 340
I got my email on Monday July 20 Order #178XX Estimated delivery date Thursday 7/23/2020 by end of day. From Montclair, CA US Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel. no movement as of Monday.. Killing me only 2 hrs away..lol

Last edited:
I got my email on Monday July 20 Order #178XX Estimated delivery date Thursday 7/23/2020 by end of day. From Montclair, CA US Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel. no movement as of Monday.. Killing me only 2 hrs away..lol
same. Got my email then and no movement yet.

I got my FX tracking number on 7/20...
That was when the label was created in Montclair CA...
My ebike has not moved since then.
Just so you know. My scheduled arrival is 7/24...
I doubt that it will arrive then.

But my inner tubes that were shipped from Phoenix on 7/21 WILL BE HERE Tomorrow.
I can put them is place-of-honor and pray to them for the safe arrival of my eBike. ;)

Last edited:
I got my FX tracking number on 7/20...
That was when the label was created in Montclair CA...
My ebike has not moved since then.
Just so you know. My scheduled arrival is 7/24...
I doubt that it will arrive then.

But my inner tubes that were shipped from Phoenix on 7/21 WILL BE HERE Tomorrow.
I can put them is place-of-honor and pray to them for the safe arrival of my eBike. ;)
Mine moved to Carson only 2 hours away wonder if I can call them to hold it so I can get before Monday 😆

Back