Shipping Lectric XP

My package has had no movement with fedex since 6/17. I dont understand

Ive noticed with some other things ive had shipped recently that the tracking updates are not exactly up to date. Places like fedex say its due to covid but im not sure how that actually impacts things.

Ive noticed with some other things ive had shipped recently that the tracking updates are not exactly up to date. Places like fedex say its due to covid but im not sure how that actually impacts things.

I got my shipping number yesterday for Order #139xx I imagine that shipping is set up with fed x and is at that time you get the shipping number. Still have to wait for fedex to actually pick it up and scan it to a truck for shipping time to mean much.

Got my shipping notification for order number 146XX around 2:30 AM. Delivery is scheduled for july 1st according to FedEx.

It should be obvious by now that the date you get notified from Lectric that a FedEx# has been generated...has no correlation as to when FedEx actually picks up the bike, nor when you will get the bike. The FedEx tracking system is no indicator either because it's not up to date. Bottom line...once you get the FedEx# from Lectric...just tell yourself, you waited this long, and are probably lucky you got this far. Also, for those who don't care about waiting...why not cancel your XP order now, and instead order the new XP step-thru. That way those who are waiting for the XP will get one sooner.

Ordered May 23rd for July delivery, Black model, Order #143XX, Got my shipping info yesterday but still no movement on it yet. Fedex is saying I should have it by the 30th but I'll believe it when I see it.

It looks like regardless of when you get your shipping notice. Fedex does their pickups on Thursday (mine is coming from AZ). It takes a day or so to go throuh the fedex sorting hubs to get on a truck destined for your local distribution center. After that it gets put on local delivery trucks for the next morning. For me, the whole process appears to be about a week. Got my shipping number on Tuesday was picked up on Thursday by fedex (went from a scheduled delivery to pending). It left fedex facility on Fiday and is now enroute with a Tuesday delivery.

Hi. New to the forum and ebiking-sometime in july. I ordered 19th of june. The xp. Order 167xx. Getting a spare battery for longer trips. Hoping for a 70 mile one on my first weekend with it. Will post picures and point of view. After this bike, hoping to buy another in the $1600 to $2200 range(dual suspension & share the bike with friends). In CA. Looking to do a ride from San Gabriel valley to San Fernando.

Just reading thru some posts makes me be a little more patient. Binge watching xp vids all day. Anyhow. Cheers to the 16000 block!

It should be obvious by now that the date you get notified from Lectric that a FedEx# has been generated...has no correlation as to when FedEx actually picks up the bike, nor when you will get the bike. The FedEx tracking system is no indicator either because it's not up to date. Bottom line...once you get the FedEx# from Lectric...just tell yourself, you waited this long, and are probably lucky you got this far.
This is the most accurate assessment, and best advice, I have read thus far regarding the shipment of these bikes! Thank you, sir.

Back